superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let's see, a guy calls him him a manchild, then you say he really means thug and imply he is a racist.

all terms that have been used for trayvon nonstop on this forum

its clear which side is doing the race baiting

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
good. Glad we had this talk now shut up about the infallible judicial system.

:lol

I doubt you'd be lecturing me about "fallibility" had they voted guilty. By all means, please continue your sore loser tantrum.

Reaction score
Why can't everyone just agree with this line of thinking? It was a senseless killing brought on by two people filled with too much adrenaline.

Why bring race into it?

Who is harping on it being about race the most?

Those are the questions people should be asking. Not whether Zimmerman was justified or should deserve the chair for it. Believe me, he's stored up his 'treasure' in Heaven.

Bc if yoU keep all the facts the same but make trayvon a Jew and he's alive.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Bc if yoU keep all the facts the same but make trayvon a Jew and he's alive.

How do you come to that conclusion? I am pretty sure if a Jewish person acted in the same manner and then attacked him and was beating his head into the ground, GZ would have shot him.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
The term "white hispanic" is a prime example of how this whole fucking thing is a huge reach to make this about race.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'd hate to be the white person in the misfortunate situation of accidently scruffing some black person's shoes.

These are trying times.

Reaction score
Jury of his peers acquitted him Sp!

That white-african american president of ours said to shelve your emotion and put your faith in the justice system.

Why is that so hard for you?

Top Bottom