jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Read like a typical jeebus rant. You are right to a point I do have preconceived ideas and stereotypes that I have to get over. I don't have a schtick though.

Rants, imo, consist of more wordage. That could have been the start to a rant.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Stopped reading at

Love how the media keeps running with that false narrative.

Lies, deception, fantasy..... they want a race war. It gets good ratings. Unfortunately, the uniformed idiots of this world believe whatever they are fed by the media and their liberal masters. Looking back through this thread, it is easy to see who was rational and who decided to believe the misleading, wild conjecture.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
And you wonder why racism still exists? Because of stupidity like this.

Trayvon Martin died because he got physical with the wrong person. Not because the color of his skin. If he had continued on home, he's alive today. 4 minutes of time are documented where Zimmerman lost sight of him. Why didn't he go home? Because he was a tough guy who wanted to beat somebody he figured needed it for following him. Unfortunately for him, that guy was armed.

That about nails it

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OJ Simpson killed 2 people and he wasn't convicted

It happens everyday in todays society unfortunately

and neither one will do jail time for it

whatever else you think about it, Zimmerman shot a kid and is getting off scott free.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
and neither one will do jail time for it

whatever else you think about it, Zimmerman shot a kid and is getting off scott free.

Which I happen to not agree with. I believe he should have been punished in some degree but not murder. I blame the State of Florida and the prosecution. Murder 2 was an absolutely horrible decision

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Which I happen to not agree with. I believe he should have been punished in some degree but not murder. I blame the State of Florida and the prosecution. Murder 2 was an absolutely horrible decision

Remember he was acquitted of manslaughter also. They tossed that charge in at the end of the trial. So if he is innocent of those charges, what exactly should he be charged with that could result in a conviction?

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Remember he was acquitted of manslaughter also. They tossed that charge in at the end of the trial. So if he is innocent of those charges, what exactly should he be charged with that could result in a conviction?

I was thinking in the lines or aggravated assault or something in the those paramteters

Top Bottom