Reaction score
She's Columbian.

Your honor, if it would please the court, we'd ask that the witness answer each question with an "ay, papi!"

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
at this point I'm pretty sure Zimmerman went Liar Liar/fight club on himself after he shot Trayvon. Gotta make it look like self defense.

Why would you believe that? Oh yeah, your nuts. Got to keep that in mind when I read the random thoughts that drift from your stoned little mind.

Reaction score
witnesstits.jpg

Reaction score
Another witness that has done nothing for the prosecution.

But I think they called her because of them tittays.

Reaction score
And we're done for the day.

I have no idea what the prosecutions game plan is. It's like they're interviewing witnesses only because they have to.

Every time a witness gets off the stand... its a struggle to determine how they helped the prosecution.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't believe Zimmerman's story at all. At least not what I've heard of it. He has yet to testify, and I haven't heard all of the testimony beginning yesterday afternoon and into today. But from what I have heard I don't believe him.

I think he was an overzealous wanna be cop and created a dangerous situation that ended up with a teenager getting killed. He's an adult, Trayvon was not. Trayvon didn't deserve to be killed. He deserves to serve time for that.

People think self-defense is some type of fail safe... He killed someone. He shouldn't get to say olly olly umphrey, self defense cause he got punched in the nose.

This theory has so many holes and I don't know where to start,but I will give it a go.
1.Intent...Zimm had no intention to kill TM,just question his activities.If Zimm had a mind to kill himself a punk that night,why would he dial 911?
2.TM initiated physical contact.Following someone does not constitute a crime.Battery is a crime.
3.If Zimm was an overzealous wanna be cop,what was Trayvon then?...an over drugged wanna be gangsta?
4.In the heat of the moment,did Zimm shoot to kill,or shoot to incapacitate?

Common sense.

Get some.

Reaction score
Thanks. What type of law do you practice? I thought someone said you are a lawyer.

Does the fact that the star witness is a liar trouble you? Is there anything that would cause you to change your mind? How exactly does a court determine if a life is in jeopardy and if deadly force was justified? If there are no eyewitnesses to the entire event, doesn't that make it relatively hard to get a conviction? The shooter has wounds consistent with his version of events. We know Trayvon was not a very good person who enjoyed attacking people. Couldn't it be plausible that he finally attacked the wrong person?
I practice mostly family law... Do some criminal defense work, but it's about 5% of my practice.

I haven't heard the testimony from the "star witness." As I said I haven't got to watch the past two days. I mean I already think George is a liar, so I guess her testimony would have to be pretty bad. Some here have said it was, so who knows.

I'm not set in my opinion. One thing I know is that you can never predict what a jury is going to do. Judges are a little more predictable, but even then you still never know.

The jury has to determine if they truly feel George was in fear for his life (subjectively), and if he used reasonable force to defend himself (objectively). The only way for a jury to determine that would be to put themselves in his shoes with all the reliable facts they have presented to them.

It's not likely I'll change my mind, but it could happen.

Eyewitness testimony is rare in a murder case. That's not the problem at all. George's wounds are consistent with an altercation, I wouldn't say they prove his version of events is true.

Trayvon's past has nothing to do with this, or it shouldn't. As much as you think it does, his past doesn't mean he deserved to die.

Reaction score
This theory has so many holes and I don't know where to start,but I will give it a go.
I didn't really put forth a "theory," but ok.

1.Intent...Zimm had no intention to kill TM,just question his activities.If Zimm had a mind to kill himself a punk that night,why would he dial 911?
Intent is not an element of what George has been charged with. How many times do I have to tell you that before it sinks into your thick skull?

2.TM initiated physical contact.
According to whom did Trayvon initiate physical contact?

Following someone does not constitute a crime.
Well, the prosecution did not charge George with unlawful following, so what's your point? If your point is that Trayvon didn't have the right to protect himself, then I'd say you're wrong.

Battery is a crime.
OK? Can you get the death penalty for that?

3.If Zimm was an overzealous wanna be cop,what was Trayvon then?...an over drugged wanna be gangsta?
Is this a "no u" defense?

4.In the heat of the moment,did Zimm shoot to kill,or shoot to incapacitate?
Again, the state doesn't have to prove intent to kill. What he intended to do by shooting is irrelevant. Shooting a gun in and of itself is a reckless act, unless it's necessary force to defend oneself. I don't think it was reasonable to shoot him.

Common sense.

Get some.
If you wanna argue the law, you better do some learnin son.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
No, but I wasnt aware that he did. What you can be is shot for it, and he was, and he died.
Shooting a gun in and of itself is a reckless act, unless it's necessary force to defend oneself. I don't think it was reasonable to shoot him.
A stranger beating you in a alley while you are defenceless, makes a pistol necessary force

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Intent is not an element of what George has been charged with. How many times do I have to tell you that before it sinks into your thick skull?

Well, the prosecution did not charge George with unlawful following, so what's your point? If your point is that Trayvon didn't have the right to protect himself, then I'd say you're wrong.

Again, the state doesn't have to prove intent to kill. What he intended to do by shooting is irrelevant. Shooting a gun in and of itself is a reckless act, unless it's necessary force to defend oneself. I don't think it was reasonable to shoot him.

Peppy shredded him to pieces, guys!

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Son?...LOL
You are in the wrong here bud.
If the witnesses the prosecution has presented to you are not a clue,get your diploma,go back to school and get a refund.
There is no case here in the realm of reality.None.
The fact that you don't buy Zimm's story doesn't make it a fact,and with Trayvon's history,it is not far fetched that Zimm's story checks out.
Reason...there is a reason the cops interviewed him corroborated facts with witnesses.Zimmerman acted in self defense without intent to kill.
I'm telling you,there is no case here...it is a Kangaroo court.
And please,don't be condescending about the law...I operate under common sense.
The law of man has failed many times....ask Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

Top Bottom