nmlobo

Spectator
Reaction score
hello does anybody have any suggestions i will be taking my daughter and son to their first game .Anything that is must do planning on getting to the stadium at least 4 hours early. i heard the cheerleaders come out and do a little performance outside of the stadium? does anybody know what time they do this at ??

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
If you offer the cheerleaders a 20 they'll give you a hand job behind the Tom Landry statue.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hopefully someone helps you out with some info or something, not like these friggin assholes that only care about themselves.

Also, I would rather burn $1000 in my driveway than go to that gigantic mess of a stadium. I hope you sit next to Theebs.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don't listen to these fags. Also, don't get to the stadium 4 hours before the game, unless you're actually tailgating. With all the other bullshit at the stadium, 4 hours is too much time to just wander around.

Eat at Hard 8 BBQ in Coppell, TX on Saturday it's retarded good.

The 4th level in the stadium is the only level you can actually walk around the entire stadium. The rest are cut off by the club seats, aka the "look at me, I'm rich" section.

Stand up and yell when we're on defense. If anyone tells you to sit down, tell them to go kindly fist themselves.

I'm pretty sure I'm going. I sold my tickets (couldn't pass getting more than double), but might go with a friend.

So... I'll be getting paid to go to the game. Boom.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stay in Ft. Worth... It's an easy drive to Arlington, the downtown area is actually nice to walk around. Dallas doesn't have anything like Sundance Square downtown.

And forget about Hard 8, go to Heim BBQ on Magnolia in Ft Worth. But get there early, because they'll have a line all afternoon. Bacon burnt ends are amazing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't listen to these fags. Also, don't get to the stadium 4 hours before the game, unless you're actually tailgating. With all the other bullshit at the stadium, 4 hours is too much time to just wander around.

Eat at Hard 8 BBQ in Coppell, TX on Saturday it's retarded good.

The 4th level in the stadium is the only level you can actually walk around the entire stadium. The rest are cut off by the club seats, aka the "look at me, I'm rich" section.

Stand up and yell when we're on defense. If anyone tells you to sit down, tell them to go kindly fist themselves.

I'm pretty sure I'm going. I sold my tickets (couldn't pass getting more than double), but might go with a friend.

So... I'll be getting paid to go to the game. Boom.

This place was insanely good. The line was huge but the guy's working did a great job keeping things moving. Good call Rynie.

View attachment 3693

View attachment 3694

Attachments

Last edited:

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Stay in Ft. Worth... It's an easy drive to Arlington, the downtown area is actually nice to walk around. Dallas doesn't have anything like Sundance Square downtown.

And forget about Hard 8, go to Heim BBQ on Magnolia in Ft Worth. But get there early, because they'll have a line all afternoon. Bacon burnt ends are amazing.

Yeah, stay if Ft. WORTH if you want to see where all the rednecks save all their money all year for a weekend trip. Nothing like a bunch of spooky-tooths wandering around. And no, Hard 8 > Heim.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Spooky tooths. I don't even know what that means but it really sounds insulting

I'm sure it's good but Hard 8 sounds like the name of a gay BBQ place

Top Bottom