IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Cowboys are better than all three teams left - yes they are better then the Giants.

The Giants will either drop one or both to the Skins or Jets.
Theyve only won 1 of their last 5 - theyve been scorched as well .

Romo threw 4 tds in that Joint in 07'

We can win there If we can stop feeling sorry for our damn selves - pick your ass up and punch someone in the mouth Saturday nite .

I believe .

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Did I mistakenly stumble into the Zone or something?

Reaction score
I'd have more confidence in the Jets beating the Giants had they not just lost Leaonard, their safety.

He's an average safety, but their defense is considerably better when he's in there.

I'm not sure where I feel the Cowboys are, or where the Giants are. We've been playing like crap lately. Losing two in a row, and realistically, getting lucky/scraping by in the previous two. We could easily be on a four game losing streak.

If our secondary doesn't get their heads out of their asses, we're doomed.

Reaction score
We have a chance to finish strong. Things need to come together real fast though. They should watch the speech from Any Given Sunday. We're in a similar predicament as the Sharks.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I actually predicted this collapse prior to the cardinals game. I also predicted we would defy all odds and win a winner take all battle @ NY in week 17... To say that I'm wavering on that prediction is an understatement, but I will stick to my word.

C

Cr122

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

Reaction score
The Cowboys are better than all three teams left - yes they are better then the Giants.

The Giants will either drop one or both to the Skins or Jets.
Theyve only won 1 of their last 5 - theyve been scorched as well .

Romo threw 4 tds in that Joint in 07'

We can win there If we can stop feeling sorry for our damn selves - pick your ass up and punch someone in the mouth Saturday nite .

I believe .

Irony is funny.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
hell i can see dallas losing every game too. this team is just as bad as the teams of the past

Mr.Po

Reaction score
This team most likely has one more painful - inexcusable losses left in them.

The football gods will most likely smite this team one more time. This season has been to much of a roller coaster ride for it to not happen again. How ironic will it be starting the season this way in New York and having it end in similiar fasion in New York.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This team most likely has one more painful - inexcusable losses left in them.

The football gods will most likely smite this team one more time. This season has been to much of a roller coaster ride for it to not happen again. How ironic will it be starting the season this way in New York and having it end in similiar fasion in New York.

lol, you are probably 100% right. This team does have one more gut wrenching defeat in them. I am predicting it will happen vs Philly

Mr.Po

Reaction score
lol, you are probably 100% right. This team does have one more gut wrenching defeat in them. I am predicting it will happen vs Philly

I would rather a meltdown occur before we get to the Giants game. If we duplicate another loss in the same fashion with all the marbles on the table against the Giants then I am having a bonfire in my frontyard with anything Cowboys related in my household. If I see a neighbor's kid wearing Cowboys clothes or pajamas, he or she is getting thrown on top clothes and all just for spite.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I would rather a meltdown occur before we get to the Giants game. If we duplicate another loss in the same fashion with all the marbles on the table against the Giants then I am having a bonfire in my frontyard with anything Cowboys related in my household. If I see a neighbor's kid wearing Cowboys clothes or pajamas, he or she is getting thrown on top clothes and all just for spite.

Ha! You better hope the Giants don't lose to the Jets..or that game will be for al the marbles

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Pssss...we've controlled our destiny the last two weeks as well. If we won our last two games, we'd have clinched the division already.

buckup

Reaction score
Pssss...we've controlled our destiny the last two weeks as well. If we won our last two games, we'd have clinched the division already.

But...it's different now. Brooking said they need to play better and Garrett sort of wishes he didn't screw up.

You know what you are, a negative Nancy. You and all your making sense and what not.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't worry. As long as we win every game the rest of the regular season AND postseason, then the last 2 losses wont matter.

Top Bottom