VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
George Zimmerman, the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer acquitted in the killing of Trayvon Martin, has been charged with aggravated assault for allegedly pointing a gun at his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, during a domestic dispute on Monday.

"[Zimmerman] then pushed her out of the home and barricaded the door with furniture. When deputies responded and went into the home, Zimmerman was there and was not armed. He was arrested and booked, said Dennis Lemma of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

"Zimmerman has been charged with aggravated assault, battery domestic violence and criminal mischief. He offered no resistance when he was taken into custody.

Link

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
gf? he just separated from his wife. how'd he get a gf so fast?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Negative celebrity status? Any press is good press for some I guess. Until he pulls a gun on you.
This shit-head should cool it with the weaponry. If he's pulling a gun on a girl in an argument, he probably should have been left in jail.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
gf? he just separated from his wife. how'd he get a gf so fast?

He's a celebrity.

We all need to rally around Brother George Zimmerman. He obviously has been convicted by the public already. They won't stop until they lynch him.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Zimmerman was there and was not armed.

Sounds like a money hungry whore is digging for $$$. The dude did not even have a gun. Got to love the media making something out of nothing. I guess nothing else is going on.

#Benghazi
#IRS
#Iran
#Obamacare screwing everyone

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
He has money?

Plenty of people made donations to him during his persecution. He is an ugly little man. I was just assuming the chick is digging. Why else would she be with him and why would she make up some crazy story about a gun when the police have confirmed he was unarmed? 15 seconds of fame maybe? People are strange.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Sounds like a money hungry whore is digging for $$$. The dude did not even have a gun. Got to love the media making something out of nothing. I guess nothing else is going on.

#Benghazi
#IRS
#Iran
#Obamacare screwing everyone

Truly a possibility. I had thought of it, but given his rash of arrests and a restraining order, I didn't give too deep a thought.

Reaction score
He's a dick. I hope he gets seriously injured. I don't care whether the Cowboys play Miami Half-White Half-Hispanics full strength.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
He's a dick. I hope he gets seriously injured. I don't care whether the Cowboys play Miami Half-White Half-Hispanics full strength.

The hate is strong in this one. Yes it is. I was unaware you were personally acquainted with Zimmerman. You should have mentioned that during you trial rants.

#HandInThePocketMeansYouShouldDie

Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty y'all.

Remember that whole Trayvon travesty? He was innocent then, probably innocent now.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That means he'll be out $900 if he wants to go through a bail bondsman.

10% of 9,000 = 900

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WHITE HISPANICS

It's a new race that sprang up after Trayvon ate a bullet sammich to go along with his skittles and iced tea.

Top Bottom