IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
13-3 homefield throughout

Wade Phillips coasts last game of season we get hammered / NYG goto work an the Cowboys go on vacation -

Biggest game in a decade an guess what we come out flat ; dropped balls left an right , Romo off , gutless Defense , sluggish 2nd half an voila - A dynasty is alive .

The rest is history

Romo - a loser - Ware ? Loser - Rob Ryan ? Jackass

This season the loser had Austin for the kill shot an he missed ..

This franchise is the worst in sports the last 15 years - its s disgrace and I'm sick to see it come so easy for the NYG - sick .

Cythim

Reaction score
lol

Cabo has nothing to do with it, and you can look at teams like the Washington Nationals to find the worst franchise in sports for the last 15 years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
13-3 homefield throughout

Wade Phillips coasts last game of season we get hammered / NYG goto work an the Cowboys go on vacation -

Biggest game in a decade an guess what we come out flat ; dropped balls left an right , Romo off , gutless Defense , sluggish 2nd half an voila - A dynasty is alive .

The rest is history

Romo - a loser - Ware ? Loser - Rob Ryan ? Jackass

This season the loser had Austin for the kill shot an he missed ..

This franchise is the worst in sports the last 15 years - its s disgrace and I'm sick to see it come so easy for the NYG - sick .

Yeah stooge, it had nothing to do with Romo and Owens both getting hurt at the end of that year.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We had guys open all day in that game - in a game Romo needed to be an ace he came up meh - pat crayton drops - the penalties @ the end of the 1st half - the game was a disaster an it gave the giants a belief in themselves .

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
An no I'm not a NYG fan if I was I'd be @ the canyon of heroes this morning

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck off giants fan.

Drop the hammer on this giant jackass

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
To Mid Swat & Co...

For some asinine reason you think I'm a giants fan / you couldn't be further off the mark I despise the fkn giants / I despise the Zone as well / I posted here with you guys early an was banned for being negative : like it or not - I was right ...

What I said about 08' was correct - I was @ our last SB - I saw Staubach play live - anyone else ?

If you really think I'm a Giants fan - ban me .

If not please restore the x-dawg brand name an let's cut the infantile bs ..

I have fukn hated the Giants my hole life ..

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
header-darkblue.png

Reaction score
I told you... you want to be a Giants fan and post here? No problem.

But don't troll here as a Giants fan acting like a Cowboys fan. That's retarded.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I saw this on another forum I go on....

it will make this thread better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom