Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
1. How to allow you guys to edit your own user titles

2. How to make it to where we can see who is viewing inside of a thread.

3. Trying to get a banner up when I finally find one.

4. How to close certain threads.

If you guys have anything else that you're having trouble with, or would like to see, let us know so we can try and fix those things.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I'd like to add the little arrow that redirects to your last post? I'm sure that's one of the last things whenever the forum is about done.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
1. How to allow you guys to edit your own user titles

2. How to make it to where we can see who is viewing inside of a thread.

3. Trying to get a banner up when I finally find one.

4. How to close certain threads.

If you guys have anything else that you're having trouble with, or would like to see, let us know so we can try and fix those things.
Closing threads are easy, its in the admin tools up top in the grey element it looks like Administrative\/ lol hit that and close thread is the 1st selection.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd like to add the little arrow that redirects to your last post? I'm sure that's one of the last things whenever the forum is about done.
i know this doesnt mean much, but when i post 2 threads as rssbot stickies, in the DC forum, when i look at it, i see a green circle with a white arrow in it, and when i put my cursor over it, it says i have 1 post in the thread, so the possiblity is there.We just have to find it.

RotaryP7

Cheerleader
Reaction score
i know this doesnt mean much, but when i post 2 threads as rssbot stickies, in the DC forum, when i look at it, i see a green circle with a white arrow in it, and when i put my cursor over it, it says i have 1 post in the thread, so the possiblity is there.We just have to find it.

I'll see if I can find that addon.. I'll probably ask the admin over at the car forum where I post.

Reaction score
Any chance you could change the color scheme to something that identifies more with the team?

It's a pretty easy fix.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find that addon.. I'll probably ask the admin over at the car forum where I post.

Im sure he would appreciate that since you havent been there in over a month from what i hear lol.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Any chance you could change the color scheme to something that identifies more with the team?

It's a pretty easy fix.

Hells yeah, I'll get that done this evening, I'm procrastinating a bit on the Banner, I'll get something up hopefully before Monday. After the color scheme and the Banner, I think everything else will be minor tweaking, just gotta get some effin members, otherwise this will be a pretty place to talk to myself.

Reaction score
newdcubanner6.jpg

Reaction score
You use lol more often than all the 15/f/cheerleaders I chat with every night.

Just sayin . . .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You use lol more often than all the 15/f/cheerleaders I chat with every night.

Just sayin . . .

Thats because i think just about everything is funny lol..........................Just sayin.....

And the fact that you would know what 15/f/cheerleader says is very disturbing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No, I've given up, what is suppoed to be the easiest thing to do is tripping me up. I've been able to understand just about everything else, but can't do that. Midswat has offered to walk me through with screen shots, but it's kinda hard when we work about the same hours and he doesn't come here in the evenings.

C

Cr122

No, I've given up, what is suppoed to be the easiest thing to do is tripping me up. I've been able to understand just about everything else, but can't do that. Midswat has offered to walk me through with screen shots, but it's kinda hard when we work about the same hours and he doesn't come here in the evenings.

Well for now we will have to just go to the Smilie website and paste the URL for the smilie you want to use.

Like the one sbk posted in the music thread.

Top Bottom