C

Cr122

Season premiere is tonight on AMC 9PM Eastern Time, if you're interested. The first season was pretty good. Just a heads up. Something to watch to clear your mind about the Cowboys.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My bro is into those types of shows and wanted to turn it on.

It seems cool. We watched the season finale first earlier, now watching the new episode. Not bad for a zombie flick. I usually don't watch shit like this.

Closest thing would be a Cowboys 4th qtr collapse.

Reaction score
Have no Idea, I am sure they are gonna add new characters for the group to interact with .

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
My guess is one of the Greene family. They own the farm which is pretty big in the graphic novel and I assume the show will introduce them soon.

I just caught the last episode from the 1st season and the first of the 2nd season.

My brother said there's a possiblity that it could have been the brother of the dude that rides the motorcycle, if that makes sense.

Your explanation would make more sense, though.

Reaction score
I just caught the last episode from the 1st season and the first of the 2nd season.

My brother said there's a possiblity that it could have been the brother of the dude that rides the motorcycle, if that makes sense.

Your explanation would make more sense, though.
I'd love to see Merle come back at some point, one handed and all.

Reaction score
Merle won't be back for the frst two episodes of this season.
If imdb is any indication, he won't be back at all this season. Hopefully they will leave little clues about an eventual return instead of just leaving him character hanging out there.

Reaction score
I think this is the pace you will see for the show this season. 13 episodes as opposed to the 6 previously. I am fine with that, but I hope that they do not add filler like Lost did for a time there. The stuff with Jack's tattoo and whatnot...they made it out like it would have some epic meaning, but it had none.

C

Cr122

Where the hell did that little girl run off to...that's what I want to know. Unless, she spotted a walker, but she was clearly out of sight and she was told where to run if that happened.

Reaction score
As an aside...the mini episodes, that showed how "bicycle girl" was made. You know...the half lady that Rick killed...anyways, the 6 mini eps were good.

Top Bottom