IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IS THIS AND THIS ALONE

THIS GIVES THE CAT IT'S 9TH LIFE

THIS IS WAKING THE SLEEPING GIANT

THIS IS MISSING THE WEARWOLF'S HEART

THIS IS THE IRON SHIEK GOING FOR THE PIN TO WIN THE BELT ...ONLY FOR HOGAN TO RAISE HIS FIST AND WAIVE HIS FINGER ...

AN INJECTION OF B-12 IN TOM COUGHLIN'S IRISH ASS....

COURTESY OF ...

[video=youtube;a-99fGDbtAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-99fGDbtAc[/video]

C

Cr122

That was Mile Austin's fault he should of posted in. I thought we've covered this already?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I feel like this happened a long time ago and alot of games ago. The Falcons and Packers called, they want....something or other snarky comment.

Reaction score
Can’t believe i just watched that again. Hey Rodger while you are at it can you chop one of my balls off.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can’t believe i just watched that again. Hey Rodger while you are at it can you chop one of my balls off.

lmfao thanx you a realist like me who knows pain

Next up I have a video Montage of Pat Crayton drops in the 07' game @ Dallas

And after that Dbair at Hall n Oates Karaoke night....

C

Cr122

Thanks for fumbling after the Pearson catch, Danny. WECOULDASHOULDAWOULDA WON YA KNOW!!!!

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let me also remind you of the Joe Danelo FG that beat the Cowboys to cause them to go on the road v SF in 1981 -the Giants hadn't beaten Dallas from 72-81 ... killer ....

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If I'm feeling extra silly late I may post the Phil Pozderac game - of course 96% of the board will need to research that one ...

RogerDodger knows pain....

Reaction score
see-hear-speak-no-evil.jpg

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If I'm feeling extra silly late I may post the Phil Pozderac game - of course 96% of the board will need to research that one ...

RogerDodger knows pain....

ok grandpa get a nap and some metamucil in ya then come back and lay it on us.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
PAIN

Then after a punt, Dallas scored on one of the longest drives in playoff history, moving the ball 90 yards in 20 plays and taking 10:28 off the clock. Barber capped the drive with a 1-yard touchdown run to give Dallas a 14-7 lead with 53 seconds left in the second quarter. The Giants responded by scoring a second touchdown, going 74 yards in 46 seconds. Ahmad Bradshaw ran for 13 yards, Manning completed two passes to Steve Smith for 34 yards, and a facemasking penalty adding another 15 yards. Following a 19-yard reception by tight end Kevin Boss, Manning threw a 4-yard touchdown pass to Toomer to tie the game with seven seconds remaining until halftime.

Top Bottom