LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How is this asshole missing extra points? How many xtra points he missed all year, and now he's missed as FG and an extra point all in the same game? Somebody trying to cover a spread?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You have got to be fucking kidding me

Foles catches a TD pass

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dare I say it. If the Eagles winning ensures Garrett is gone after this upcoming season... well, I can cheer that.

LOL our dumbass GM will just double down and tell everyone how proud he is of the eagles for winning the SB but he's even more proud of his team for shutting out the super bowl champs

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
almost every game I watch does, cowboys or otherwise

But moreso for this game because this could be the Cowboys playing IF they had a fucking HC. No doubt about it. You build this team like the 90's only to have a Rich Kotite of a HC.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
by contrast, Garrett would have trotted out our kicker while the 3rd down play was still in process

Ha Ha, funny but so sad and true.

We are witnessing a coaching gem in the first half that Garrett couldnt even dream about. We wont sniff another division title as long as Garrett is around.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You can guarantee right now some schmucks are planning to give the Eagles a first round pick for Foles. Makes me sick.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ha Ha, funny but so sad and true.

We are witnessing a coaching gem in the first half that Garrett couldnt even dream about. We wont sniff another division title as long as Garrett is around.

I'm fucking tired of division titles when all they lead to is one and done.

It's like you're on a date, and the girl you with been teasing you all night. Grabbing your cock under the table. You get her back to her place, unstrap her bra, sucking her tits and shit, you go to unsnap her pants, and then she stops you: she tells you that she is on her period, and that all she wants is for you to hold her.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9399dfc1d43ddea17090f37372a13f1e.jpg

Brady Dez Bryant’d the ball

Top Bottom