Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Judge rules Nathan Wade's attorney must take the stand again in Trump election case: Sources

Terrence Bradley will testify on items not covered by attorney-client privilege.

Court starts at 2pm EST Today

I'm not watching this go around but I'd be willing to bet we'll see a lot of "I don't recall" and just flat out lies................

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Notice the Overall Vote totals Rep. vs. Dem . . .

53557141364_bdf63fe081_z.jpg

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Notice the Overall Vote totals Rep. vs. Dem . . .

53557141364_bdf63fe081_z.jpg
I would expect a low voter turnout for Democrats since Biden is basically running unopposed.

I still think Trump is the underdog, even against senile Joe Biden.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not watching this go around but I'd be willing to bet we'll see a lot of "I don't recall" and just flat out lies................

There was a lot of non-answers and I don't recalls but it sounded to me like the judge was on to him. The evidence that Fani and Wade lied under oath is piling up now. The only question is what will the judge do about it. I have a feeling the answer is he will slap them on the wrist and that's it.

What baffles me is how silent the governor have been about all this. Fani and her boyfriend work for the state as prosecutors and it is apparent now they lied under oath in addition to having misused public funds to carry out their affair. In fact, it looks like Fani hired Wade because they were having a relationship together. How can the governor of the state remain silent about all this, let alone do nothing?

touchdown

Reaction score
KY Senator McConnell said he plans to serve out the remainder of his term, which ends in January **2027**, and will continue to work hard leading his conference through this year’s election. Why doesn't he step down from the minority Senate GOP Leadership NOW instead of waiting until Nov. 2024???

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
McConnell announcement is eons overdue, but it's great news for sure.

Now lets install a real senate leader.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If this disturbs Demoncrats in any way, I am Happy...

blah, blah, blah. We are a government of the people, for the people and by the people - except half of the people have abrogated that responsibility back to the government! Some people don't want to lord over the government. They want the government to lord over them. The other half the people are being persecuted by the government supported by "the people".

We will never be a government of the people, by the people and for the people until the 16th amendment is repealed and the income tax is abolished. The income tax is a tool the government uses to control us, along with laws that allow the government to confiscate out property. A VAT tax flips that dynamic. End the income tax and replace it with a VAT tax and the people take back control of the government. When the economy falters, the tax receipts will decrease forcing the government to change policies to ignite the economy again. Or, the people can stop purchasing good to send a message to the government that we are not happy with their spending policies.

touchdown

Reaction score
Decision Desk HQ and The Hill has new figures for 8 states, including several key battlegrounds: Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

It sounds to me like the judge is looking for an excuse not to make any major findings against Fani Willis. First, he attempts to diminish the importance of the text messages from Bradley in which Bradley clearly claims the affair began in 2019. Then he asks if I find Fani lied in this case how does it effect every other case she has tried. This last question is huge because no one wants to see potentially hundreds of criminal cases retried, or convictions overturned. The judge can avoid the terrible consequences by simply ruling the defense has not met the standard of proving a conflict of interest.

But if we are truly interested in justice, the he must find that Willis's behavior, particularly the lies under oath, not only disqualify her in this case but potentially other cases as well. Every defendant in this country is entitled to a fair trial which includes an honest prosecutor.

I hold my initial opinion that Willis will not only come out of this without being disqualified, she will elevated to hero status on the left.

touchdown

Reaction score
"The highest court in the land issued its decision per curiam, meaning that all nine justices agreed on a basic premise: Allowing a state to unilaterally take this kind of sweeping action would create chaos."

The Democratic Party IS the party of CHAOS.

touchdown

Reaction score
It sounds to me like the judge is looking for an excuse not to make any major findings against Fani Willis. First, he attempts to diminish the importance of the text messages from Bradley in which Bradley clearly claims the affair began in 2019. Then he asks if I find Fani lied in this case how does it effect every other case she has tried. This last question is huge because no one wants to see potentially hundreds of criminal cases retried, or convictions overturned. The judge can avoid the terrible consequences by simply ruling the defense has not met the standard of proving a conflict of interest.

But if we are truly interested in justice, the he must find that Willis's behavior, particularly the lies under oath, not only disqualify her in this case but potentially other cases as well. Every defendant in this country is entitled to a fair trial which includes an honest prosecutor.

I hold my initial opinion that Willis will not only come out of this without being disqualified, she will elevated to hero status on the left.
I think that Fani is going down, by the judge's ruling coming, AND through the GA Legislature inquiry, and even through the US HR inquiry of misuse of federal Grant monies.

Top Bottom