dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It appears to me the NY case is completely groundless and utterly absurd. Everyone in the country with half a brain, regardless of party, should be outraged and scared to death of the implications of the current motivations and outcome of this case
The case should have been thrown out the second the banks agreed with Trump and said not only were the loans they gave out justified but they'd all do it again in a heartbeat.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The communist hag prosecutor said yesterday she intends to start seizing Trump's assets if he refuses to pay the ridiculous judgement amount against him.

Every one of these cases was designed for one purpose, to get Trump out of the race for President. Ultimately, they all know the end result of their baseless cases, that the SCOTUS will overturn every one of them. In the interim however, they'll try to rob Trump of any financial ability to actually run a campaign.

I have ZERO doubt whatsoever that had Trump decided he wasn't running for POTUS again, that none of these cases would exist. They were 100% done with collaboration between Biden, the piece of shit DOJ, FBI and others. These same entities orchestrated a coup in 2020 and will stop at nothing to continue down the road of complete totalitarianism.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've been in real estate for the last 30+ years and paid off millions in loans (I'm also a CPA). There hasn't been one loan where the bank gave 2 shits about my personal balance sheet which often times has assets recorded at book value (aka purchase price) that may be over valued in the case of a vehicle that has depreciated the minute it came off the lot or understated in the case of a piece of real estate purchased 10+ years ago whose value has increased.

Regardless, none of the above ever mattered when it came to a loan on a piece of real estate I was purchasing (from personal homes or rental properties) nor did it apply in the case where I bought a piece of land with the intention of building a new home I ultimately sold after completion. The loan is ALWAYS secured by the property the loan is tied to or in some cases another property can be put up as collateral to protect the banks interest.

For my spec houses, I would have to submit plans and specifications and then a 3rd party appraiser the bank picked (& I had no influence over) took in all the data and researched comps for the area to arrive at an anticipated sales price (which 100% of the time with the 40+ homes I built was always under-appraised vs what it ultimately sold for). Then the bank would only loan on say 60-70% of that value but more often than not, they would only lend on say 90% of the lot value and 80% of construction costs putting the overall loan to value as low as 50%.

I also had situations where the buyer of one of my properties had to come out of pocket because the appraiser hired by their lender would not appraise the property for the sales price we agreed to. The amount they would have to come up with would be the difference between the sales price and appraised value but the minute it closed, wallah! All properties in the area suddenly had the same value as my sale because the appraisers could now use my sale as a comp. I always pressed the market setting new sales records and had to fight these appraisal battles whereas my competition who built a far inferior product could waltz in and get the same price per foot as mine. It would be like a Kia Soul getting valued at the same price of a BMW despite the drastic difference in quality. In real estate they mainly care about price per SF and location.

Bottom line is the banks always cover their ass.

It appears to me the NY case is completely groundless and utterly absurd. Everyone in the country with half a brain, regardless of party, should be outraged and scared to death of the implications of the current motivations and outcome of this case

If all the other cases are as flimsy and successfully prosecuted in spite of the facts then we are heading into a very dark future

Also, for high wealth customers pricing, or rates are determined holistically. Banks look at the total customer relationship to determine what pricing or rates commercial or wealthy customers get. In other words, if a customer, like Trump, has large deposits of cash or securities with the bank, or they pay the bank large amounts for other services, like Letters of Credit, or cash management fees, they might reduce pricing for other products - or reduce interest rates. The idea that a major bank dealing with a major customer would look at each transaction separately, independently of all other business the customer does with the bank, is simply wrong. Banks are big into relationship management, not just product management. The government knows this because they determine tax abatements the same way. A major corporation looking to move thousands of tax paying workers to a city or state will often get a lower tax rate because of tradeoffs like jobs, payroll taxes and other fees paid to the government.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The case should have been thrown out the second the banks agreed with Trump and said not only were the loans they gave out justified but they'd all do it again in a heartbeat.

Also because the State of NY has no standing in the case. Trump and the banks agreed to loans after the banks did their own property assessments. How can the AG for NY come into this years later and say she disagrees with the valuations on the properties the banks stated did not apply to their decision making process? And who is the AG to decide what the correct valuations are in the first place? It is an absurd case brought by a clearly politically motivated AG. When he ran for office on the promise to "get Trump", that should have disqualified her from bring this case in the first place. In America, we investigate crimes, not individuals.

And btw, let's not forget where this case came from, the convicted liar Michael Cohen.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The communist hag prosecutor said yesterday she intends to start seizing Trump's assets if he refuses to pay the ridiculous judgement amount against him.

Every one of these cases was designed for one purpose, to get Trump out of the race for President. Ultimately, they all know the end result of their baseless cases, that the SCOTUS will overturn every one of them. In the interim however, they'll try to rob Trump of any financial ability to actually run a campaign.

I have ZERO doubt whatsoever that had Trump decided he wasn't running for POTUS again, that none of these cases would exist. They were 100% done with collaboration between Biden, the piece of shit DOJ, FBI and others. These same entities orchestrated a coup in 2020 and will stop at nothing to continue down the road of complete totalitarianism.

Trump said he will appeal the ruling and when he does his lawyers will ask for a stay of the judges decision - which will be granted. This is pretty standard practice. No judge will allow her to seize anything until the appeal is over. The one issue is NY State law that requires the defendant to put up 125% of the award in order to file the appeal. Trump would have to put up $455 million. This is almost unconstitutional since that amount of money could prevent Trump from exercising due process. It would not shock me if the appeals court waived that requirement or lowered it substantially.

I think it is safe to say where not crime was committed and no plaintiff has come forward to claim harm, the appeals court will both stay Engoron's ruling and also reduce the amount Trump has to put up to appeal.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

It is actually pretty amazing how Republicans at large have changed. But I think for the better. For too long the US government has taken the American people for granted. Republicans today believe in Americans first and they consistently apply it to foreign affairs. The cold war mentality of Russia, Russia, Russia, is worn out and people want to move on. I think it is a good thing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump is going to win Haley's own state of S Carolina by 30+ pts and maybe even more.

Yet she is refusing to drop out. She hasnt even come close to winning a single state.

Out fucktard Rino ran party in action here.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
how did it come from him?
It was Michael Cohen who first told prosecutors Trump was inflating the values of his assets when he was applying for bank loans and insurance. Cohen was under investigation for his taxi business fraud and was spilling the beans on Trump in order to get his own charges reduced. Federal prosecutors refused to indict Trump on fraud charges in this case, but the NY AG Letisha James came up with this lawsuit filed at the state level. Notice she did not file criminal charges. That's because the feds already declined criminal charges against Trump, and because the burden of proof is lower in a civil suit than in a criminal case. Also, in a criminal case Trump would be entitled to a jury where only 1 holdout could result in a hung jury or a dismissal.

One other point, The judges fine imposed on Trump is an equitable remedy, not a legal remedy. Because there was no party actually harmed the judge could not really fine Trump for fraud. There would be no way to calculate the damage award. But an equitable remedy is a fine to take back "ill-gotten gains". This is a calculation made by the court.

This is important because it is basically ad admission that there was no harmed party - a requirement for fraud. It is a judgement that Trump should have paid higher interest rates than he paid and therefore he benefited from his lies. The amount he benefited is $364 million. This is based solely on the judgement of the judge. And it is derived from the prosecutor's sole witness on the subject. A witness, who had no dealings with Trump or the banks involved. The judge actually completely ignored the testimony of 2 bank witnesses who states that their decisions in Trump's dealings with them had nothing to do with the statements Trump provided them.

The judgement in this case is actually much worse than people think. The bias of this judge is shameful and breathtaking.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I have to laugh because defenders of Fani Willis are trying to claim the cell phone data used to track Wade's whereabouts is not accurate enough to definitively put him at Fani's house. Yet this same cell phone data has been used by the DOJ to put J6 defendants in or just outside the Capitol building. If this argument is used to exculpate Fani then it should be used to free all the J6 defendants as well. But it won't.

And don't forget. There is also a witness who used to work with Fani who claims the affair actually began in 2019. The witness and cell phone data is proof positive.

When I was working some years ago the company hired a new executives. He was a pretty senior guy with a pretty big job. The company made a big deal about the hire touting him as some kind of top guy in the field. Shortly after he started in his role he hired a woman from the company he had worked with previously. She was like a analyst working with him on strategy or some nonsense. They began to travel around the world visiting offices in other countries and in the states. At the time it all seem pretty ordinary. A lot of people traveled to our other offices to meetings and site visits etc. But within about 6 months it came to light this new executive was actually having an affair with the woman he hired and it started at his previous company. He and she were fired immediately. It was one of the quickest departures I have ever seen in my career. It was like the half sandwich left on the plate and steaming coffee in the cup quick. In the private sector using company resources to carry on relationships is absolutely verboten.

I wish government would treat our money the way private companies treat theirs.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This shows the very real possibility that Wade and Willis (and others) perjured themselves. In any normal world, charges woud be dropped against the defendants and these people would be prosecuted for perjury. Unfortunately, we no longer live in a normal world.

You are so right, Dodger, I also have this horrible feeling that nothing will happen to Fani despite this corrupt behavior. She is basically using state tax dollars for her own personal relationship and that would get her fired from any private company in America. Only the government allow this kind of misuse of funds, and the worst part is, it is not even their money.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The judgement in this case is actually much worse than people think. The bias of this judge is shameful and breathtaking.
He's doing exactly what Biden and the DOJ told him to do.

They are all extreme Marxists and should all be executed as traitors to the country.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Judge rules Nathan Wade's attorney must take the stand again in Trump election case: Sources

Terrence Bradley will testify on items not covered by attorney-client privilege.

Court starts at 2pm EST Today

Last edited:
Top Bottom