dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How is this even allowed? Trump's not even in office and they are already setting him up for another bogus impeachment? And why? Because he might not want to continue with the Ukraine extortion sham that we've seen since Biden was put into office?

This was supported by 18 senate Republicans, with McConnell the ringleader again.

According to Vance, the aforementioned Ukraine funds “expire on September 30, 2025 — nearly a year into the possible second term of President Trump,” meaning if the Republican president were to follow through on his pledge to end the Russia-Ukraine conflict and halt funding to Kyiv, the supplemental would provide Democrats with the opportunity to launch another bogus impeachment hoax.

“If President Trump were to withdraw from or pause financial support for the war in Ukraine in order to bring the conflict to a peaceful conclusion, ‘over the objections of career experts,'” as Democrats claimed in their 2019 impeachment of Trump, “it would amount to the same fake violation of budget law from the first impeachment, under markedly similar facts and circumstances,” Vance wrote. An anonymous U.S. official told The Washington Post last month that the Biden administration is hoping to provide “’future-proof’ aid for Ukraine against the possibility that former president Donald Trump wins his reelection bid.”

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Defiant White House says Biden won’t take cognitive test — despite damning Hur report and worried voters

The White House says President Biden will not take a cognitive test — even after a damning report from his own Department of Justice highlighting his “poor memory” and voters expressing major concerns about his mental acuity.

“The president proves every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks — by dealing with world leaders, by making difficult decisions on behalf of the American people — whether it’s domestic or national security,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Monday, quoting from Biden’s physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor.

“That is how Dr. O’Connor sees it, and that is how I’m going to leave it,” she said, adding that she has known the now-81-year-old Biden since 2009 and he is still “sharp.”

“When we have meetings with him and his staff, he is constantly pushing us, trying to get more information, and so that has been my experience with this president,” Jean-Pierre said.

touchdown

Reaction score
:clap1:

What happened next in Texas is much like what happened elsewhere: Republican officials started 2023 open to a Trump alternative but ultimately came around as DeSantis underwhelmed and Trump appeared increasingly inevitable. Those endorsements — their order and intensity — could prove to be consequential for those Republicans in the country’s biggest red state as the famously transactional president and his allies look to the future.

"They're a complete joke," Hunt said of Trump’s Texas endorsers in recent months. "If you're endorsing President Trump by the time he's up 60 points, you're not a serious person."

While polls once showed Trump and DeSantis tied in Texas, they now suggest the primary is all but over here. A survey released last month by the University of Houston found Trump leading former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley 80% to 19%, with just 1% undecided.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Defiant White House says Biden won’t take cognitive test — despite damning Hur report and worried voters

The White House says President Biden will not take a cognitive test — even after a damning report from his own Department of Justice highlighting his “poor memory” and voters expressing major concerns about his mental acuity.

“The president proves every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks — by dealing with world leaders, by making difficult decisions on behalf of the American people — whether it’s domestic or national security,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters Monday, quoting from Biden’s physician, Dr. Kevin O’Connor.

“That is how Dr. O’Connor sees it, and that is how I’m going to leave it,” she said, adding that she has known the now-81-year-old Biden since 2009 and he is still “sharp.”

“When we have meetings with him and his staff, he is constantly pushing us, trying to get more information, and so that has been my experience with this president,” Jean-Pierre said.

First off, Jean-Pierre is a liar. She gets paid to lie for the Biden administration.

But remember in Orwell's 1984 the quote about the Party convincing people not to believe their eyes and ears, it was essential to the Party. This is what is happening now. We all see Biden is clearly dealing with mental decline. It is obvious this guy needs a cognitive test to prove the the people he is fit for the job. This isn't about a game warden, it is about the leader of the free world. But the media, and the Biden admin are busy telling you that when the cameras are not on Biden he is as fit as a 20 year old - who calls press lids at 10am almost every day. Worse, we have a lot of voters (about 40%) who actually are in denial about his fitness. Biden is talking about conversing with dead world leaders. This is not normal. It is a sign of serious mental issues. But damn the fate of the country, it is more important for Democrats to keep the White House.

touchdown

Reaction score
This is how Dems roll, and they are not taken to task for it by the MSM. Just a mention, with NO tasking. All of the tasking is saved for DJT and Trump's family.

President Joe Biden lashed out at Robert Hur last week over one particular line in the special counsel’s report on his handling of classified documents: that Biden “did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

But Hur never asked that question, according to two people familiar with Hur’s five-hour interview with the president over two days last October. It was the president, not Hur or his team, who first introduced Beau Biden’s death, they said.

Biden raised his son’s death after being asked about his workflow at a Virginia rental home from 2016 to 2018, the sources said, when a ghost writer was helping him write a memoir about losing Beau to brain cancer in 2015. Investigators had a 2017 recording showing that Biden had told the ghost writer he had found “classified stuff” in that home, the report says.

Biden began trying to recall that period by discussing what else was happening in his life, and it was at that point in the interview that he appeared confused about when Beau died, the sources said. Biden got the date — May 30 — correct, but not the year.

Jill Biden also attacked Robert Hur in a shameful statement invoking Beau’s name.

Additionally, the Biden campaign sent out a fundraising email attempting to cash in on the Beau Biden lie.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is how Dems roll, and they are not taken to task for it by the MSM. Just a mention, with NO tasking. All of the tasking is saved for DJT and Trump's family.

President Joe Biden lashed out at Robert Hur last week over one particular line in the special counsel’s report on his handling of classified documents: that Biden “did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

“How in the hell dare he raise that?” Biden told reporters in an impromptu White House press conference. “Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

But Hur never asked that question, according to two people familiar with Hur’s five-hour interview with the president over two days last October. It was the president, not Hur or his team, who first introduced Beau Biden’s death, they said.

Biden raised his son’s death after being asked about his workflow at a Virginia rental home from 2016 to 2018, the sources said, when a ghost writer was helping him write a memoir about losing Beau to brain cancer in 2015. Investigators had a 2017 recording showing that Biden had told the ghost writer he had found “classified stuff” in that home, the report says.

Biden began trying to recall that period by discussing what else was happening in his life, and it was at that point in the interview that he appeared confused about when Beau died, the sources said. Biden got the date — May 30 — correct, but not the year.

Jill Biden also attacked Robert Hur in a shameful statement invoking Beau’s name.

Additionally, the Biden campaign sent out a fundraising email attempting to cash in on the Beau Biden lie.

The Biden's dishonesty is breathtaking, yet the media give him a pass for the most part.

touchdown

Reaction score
Wade asserts that DA Fanni Willis used cash to reimburse him for their travel together.

Wade was left with no option but to agree with an opposing lawyer’s claim that there was “not a single, solitary example” of any bank deposit slip or other receipt showing that to be true.

“Not a one,” he acknowledged.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wade asserts that DA Fanni Willis used cash to reimburse him for their travel together.

Wade was left with no option but to agree with an opposing lawyer’s claim that there was “not a single, solitary example” of any bank deposit slip or other receipt showing that to be true.

“Not a one,” he acknowledged.

I don't think any of this will amount to anything. Democrats are simply above the rules. We know this already so why do we expect this time it will be different? If Willis and Wade did this in a private sector organization they would be fired, or at least one of them would be fired. We all know this. There would be no court trial or hearing, corporate HR would simply march one or both of them out of the building and that would be the end of it. In government, the rules are only applied when they want them to apply. George Santos was kicked out of congress for lying about his background. Fani Willis had an affair with a subordinate is is now lying about it under oath. She will keep her job and get to continue her political prosecution of Trump as if nothing happened.

In the meantime, Judge Engoron in NY will announce his verdict today in the Letitia James scam trial and you know he will find Trump liable for fraud and he will announce a harsh penalty for Trump and his two sons. This will provide media cover so Fani can slip back into her DA position unnoticed.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think any of this will amount to anything. Democrats are simply above the rules. We know this already so why do we expect this time it will be different? If Willis and Wade did this in a private sector organization they would be fired, or at least one of them would be fired. We all know this. There would be no court trial or hearing, corporate HR would simply march one or both of them out of the building and that would be the end of it. In government, the rules are only applied when they want them to apply. George Santos was kicked out of congress for lying about his background. Fani Willis had an affair with a subordinate is is now lying about it under oath. She will keep her job and get to continue her political prosecution of Trump as if nothing happened.

In the meantime, Judge Engoron in NY will announce his verdict today in the Letitia James scam trial and you know he will find Trump liable for fraud and he will announce a harsh penalty for Trump and his two sons. This will provide media cover so Fani can slip back into her DA position unnoticed.

Unfortunately I think you're right. I'll add that I've been listening to a good part of the hearing during the day. In all my years and having testified many, many times in state and federal court, if I'd have testified like the way Willis, Wade and Wade's attorney have, I would have been kicked off the witness stand and I would have been deemed not credible.

Their testimony is making a complete mockery of the system and the judge has bent over backwards to accomodate them. No real judge would have allowed such evasive testimony from officers of the court.

And all these lawyers are hiding behind attorney client privilege to mask their illegal deeds while Trump's privilege (both attorney/client and Presidential) have been trampled on. Disgusting.

Last edited:

touchdown

Reaction score
Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said he won’t rule on whether DA Fani Willis and her office should be disqualified from the case until after attorneys for both sides have a chance to present arguments, which he said would likely happen next Friday or the following week. He said during a hearing Monday that Willis could be disqualified “if evidence is produced demonstrating an actual conflict or the appearance of one.”

Willis's team opted not to bring her back today, avoiding the spectacle of more deeply personal testimony from the district attorney.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think you're right. I'll add that I've been listening to a good part of the hearing during the day. In all my years and having testified many, many times in state and federal court, if I'd have testified like the way Willis, Wade and Wade's attorney have, I would have been kicked off the witness stand and I would have been deemed not credible.

Their testimony is making a complete mockery of the system and the judge has bent over backwards to accomodate them. No real judge would have allowed such evasive testimony from officers of the court.

And all these lawyers are hiding behind attorney client privilege to mask their illegal deeds while Trump's privilege (both attorney/client and Presidential) have been trampled on. Disgusting.
Fani knows that the current Governor of Georgia will not move against her not matter how badly she acts. She is a Democrat in a Democrat county. She is protected by that.

Look at Robert Menendez in my home state of NJ. He was tried for corruption once before. The evidence indicated he was guilty. He partner in crime was found guilty of some charges but Menendez was tried in a Trenton court where they pick Democrats out of a heavily Democrat jury pool. Menendez gets a hung jury, but NJ voters re-elect him back to the senate despite charges he had sex with an underage prostitute! Now Menendez has been indicted on more corruption charges for having taken money and gifts from foreign individuals (remember emoluments?). His wife was using burner phones! Menendez has refused to resign. The media has not demanded he resign, and neither have other members of the senate. But look how fast Republicans kicked George Santos out of congress. Democrats keep saying "no one is above the law" when it comes to Trump but it looks like Democrats actually are above the law!

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think Democrats are gearing up to dump Biden. These new revelations about Joe Biden's role with his brothers Americore venture have even CNN, MSNBC, and Politico questioning Joe. This could be the beginning of the end of Joe Biden the candidate in 2024.

btw, the evidence against Biden and his family is now so overwhelming I think for any other person a conviction would be almost a certainty. The brazen Bidens were operating out in the open and if not for the great coverup and partisanship Biden would have been impeached long ago. I love when they say "no one is above the law". At the same time they chant that phrase they defend Biden, his family, Bob Menendez, Antifa, BLM, and anyone else who leans left and breaks the law.

touchdown

Reaction score
I got a lot from this War Room episode from today... President's Day

The Converging Crisis

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Regarding the NY fraud case against Trump when a judge ordered him to pay $364 million in fines, I keep hearing people say Trump committed fraud. This is false. Arm yourselves with the facts.

From Cornell Law: "In civil litigation, allegations of fraud might be based on a misrepresentation of fact that was either intentional or negligent. For a statement to be an intentional misrepresentation, the person who made it must either have known the statement was false or been reckless as to its truth. The speaker must have also intended that the person to whom the statement was made would rely on it. The hearer must then have reasonably relied on the promise and also been harmed because of that reliance. "

Trump's financial statements to the banks included a disclaimer that the asset valuations are estimates and that the banks were free to substitute their own valuations. Hence, Trump did not expect that the banks would rely on his estimates. Further, the banks testified they followed their own policies and procedures and made their own appraisals of Trump's financial statement. They admitted they even reduced Trump's valuations by as much as 50%. So they did not rely on Trump's statements when they made their decisions to lend him money. Finally, the banks testified they were not harmed by their business dealings with Trump and, in fact, wanted to do more business with Trump.

Trump did not commit fraud by the legal definition. However, there is a NY state law that allows the AG to sue, or prosecute, companies even if no fraud was committed. It is bizarre because this was transactions between Trump and his bank. NY state was not involved so how can they sue, AND collect the fines for themselves?

When I first entered the business world as a young college graduate, my second job was in a commercial lending department of a major NY bank. Commercial loads almost always involved some form of collateral that a borrower puts up against a loan. It can be anything of value, a business, a building, an inventory of a product, stocks, even future earning! Once we had a company ask to borrow money and the offered a warehouse of coffee beans as collateral. They claimed the beans were worth $1 million. The beans were stored in central America. We sent an appraiser to the warehouse and he did find it full to the ceiling with bangs of coffee beans. However, the peoples were raw and sprouting. They were bad and worthless. The borrower had to find something else for collateral. The point is banks always check out asset values because customers always over-estimate the value of their assets.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The point is banks always check out asset values because customers always over-estimate the value of their assets.

I've been in real estate for the last 30+ years and paid off millions in loans (I'm also a CPA). There hasn't been one loan where the bank gave 2 shits about my personal balance sheet which often times has assets recorded at book value (aka purchase price) that may be over valued in the case of a vehicle that has depreciated the minute it came off the lot or understated in the case of a piece of real estate purchased 10+ years ago whose value has increased.

Regardless, none of the above ever mattered when it came to a loan on a piece of real estate I was purchasing (from personal homes or rental properties) nor did it apply in the case where I bought a piece of land with the intention of building a new home I ultimately sold after completion. The loan is ALWAYS secured by the property the loan is tied to or in some cases another property can be put up as collateral to protect the banks interest.

For my spec houses, I would have to submit plans and specifications and then a 3rd party appraiser the bank picked (& I had no influence over) took in all the data and researched comps for the area to arrive at an anticipated sales price (which 100% of the time with the 40+ homes I built was always under-appraised vs what it ultimately sold for). Then the bank would only loan on say 60-70% of that value but more often than not, they would only lend on say 90% of the lot value and 80% of construction costs putting the overall loan to value as low as 50%.

I also had situations where the buyer of one of my properties had to come out of pocket because the appraiser hired by their lender would not appraise the property for the sales price we agreed to. The amount they would have to come up with would be the difference between the sales price and appraised value but the minute it closed, wallah! All properties in the area suddenly had the same value as my sale because the appraisers could now use my sale as a comp. I always pressed the market setting new sales records and had to fight these appraisal battles whereas my competition who built a far inferior product could waltz in and get the same price per foot as mine. It would be like a Kia Soul getting valued at the same price of a BMW despite the drastic difference in quality. In real estate they mainly care about price per SF and location.

Bottom line is the banks always cover their ass.

It appears to me the NY case is completely groundless and utterly absurd. Everyone in the country with half a brain, regardless of party, should be outraged and scared to death of the implications of the current motivations and outcome of this case

If all the other cases are as flimsy and successfully prosecuted in spite of the facts then we are heading into a very dark future

Top Bottom