Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trump ally Kari Lake wins GOP primary for Arizona governor

And she gave a great comment after her victory declaration. Katie Hobbs had one job, and that was to ensure safe and efficient elections.....and she failed miserably. But I don't believe for a second that Lake won by "only" 20,000 or so votes after winning every county in AZ. This is definitely a harbinger of things to come in November, as it will be easier to "explain" a loss in November because Lake won by such a narrow margin aginst her Republican primary challenger.

And think about this.....AZ stopped counting after Keri Lake took the lead by 11,000 votes. There are no coincidences any more. It's utterly disgraceful.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The left believes now, more than ever, that Keri Lake must be stopped at all costs. She's smart, energetic and has a platform that will expose the left. I have no doubt that the left is analyzing this "victory" and are tinkering with the process to better hide their fraud in November. The new buzz word will be "adjudication." There is absolutely no reason in hell that 40 or 50 percent of ballots need to be adjudicated. And that's what we'll see.

Oh.....and I also find it odd that Trump endorsed candidates have been sweeping the primaries while Georgia sees two unpopular Republicans (and anti-MAGA) win the nomination. You can make a case for Kemp (and even that's debatable)....but Rafensperger? Please....fuck off.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And while I'm on a roll before work.....how disgusting is Fox News? They've been pimping the Pence endorsed RINO's and have had them on every show, including that two faced, back-stabbing shill, Hannity. They had Keri Lake on once that I know of and she gave them (Brett Baier) the business and ate his lunch. So now Lake is decalred the winner and it's barely mentioned on Fox's morning show and it's at the very bottom of their web site.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh.....and I also find it odd that Trump endorsed candidates have been sweeping the primaries while Georgia sees two unpopular Republicans (and anti-MAGA) win the nomination. You can make a case for Kemp (and even that's debatable)....but Rafensperger? Please....fuck off.
Kemp and Raffensperger are both huge pieces of shit, neither one of them are real conservatives and I suspect both are corrupt as shit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And while I'm on a roll before work.....how disgusting is Fox News? They've been pimping the Pence endorsed RINO's and have had them on every show, including that two faced, back-stabbing shill, Hannity. They had Keri Lake on once that I know of and she gave them (Brett Baier) the business and ate his lunch. So now Lake is decalred the winner and it's barely mentioned on Fox's morning show and it's at the very bottom of their web site.
Indeed, its unwatchable garbage most of the day now.

Trump and anyone associated with him are the fucking devil now according to FOX (other than Tucker Carlson)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
DeSantis takes out Libtard AG

This is fucking awesome.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The left believes now, more than ever, that Keri Lake must be stopped at all costs. She's smart, energetic and has a platform that will expose the left. I have no doubt that the left is analyzing this "victory" and are tinkering with the process to better hide their fraud in November. The new buzz word will be "adjudication." There is absolutely no reason in hell that 40 or 50 percent of ballots need to be adjudicated. And that's what we'll see.

I keep saying it but we need to unite against the corrupt establishment candidates on both sides. Get behind one candidate and vote in overwhelming numbers. The corrupt with expose themselves trying to keep up with us.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Remember Paul Ryan is one of the Fox News influencers now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And none of this will make a difference in Nov., when inflation is still a thing.
Yeah, a huge victory for libtards, and a huge fuck you to the rest of the country.

These fucking traitors to the country just made the IRS larger than the Pentagon, the State Department, the FBI and the Border Patrol COMBINED.

They've been stockpiling guns and ammo for the entire time Biden has been in the office (at a massive rate) and nobody knew why. Now we know why, they are going to weaponize the IRS against law abiding citizens at a never before seen level. This will make what Obama did to the religious right via the IRS look like childs play. Brown Shirts are back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden's visit is 100% politics. Trying to ride that bump from the bill passing.

Lib way, never pass up the chance to make a disaster of any sort into a political photo opp chance

Top Bottom