Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's really a crying shame that a private news organization like Revolver is one of the few asking "real" questions. The whole media apparatus, including Fox and Breibart, has been corrupted.

All the bad stuff that is happening in America, vote fraud, the corrupt J6 Committee, the senile president, Hunter's pedophilia and crack whoring, etc. could only happen because the media is corrupt. If the major media would go after this crap it would all end, including Biden's presidency. The media should not be the last to pay the consequences for their actions.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Report that DJT will run in 2024 and is waiting to choose when to announce.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The Jan 6 committee is a sham and a travesty. The American people should be outraged at such a dangerous display of partisan politics paid for with the hard earned money of American workers.

The committee is all Democrats and only two Republicans, both hand picked by Democrats for their hatred of Donald Trump. It is a kangaroo court the is presenting hearsay and innuendo as evidence. No witnesses are being cross-examined by Republicans.

The Jan 6 committee has already be caught in multiple lies and they have ignored the two biggest questions about the protests that got out of control on Jan 6. First, why did the Capitol police turn down an offer from the White House to provide up to 20,000 national guard troops to assist with crowd control and protect the Capitol? Then, why was the cop who shot Ashlii Babbit in cold blood not in any way charged or reprimanded?

Unless these two questions are explored in detail then the Jan 6 committee is nothing more than a "stop Trump" committee, which is a deeply political activity funded by tax dollars which is illegal.

There is nothing illegal about what Trump did on Jan 6. What the committee is doing is making it illegal to even question the outcome of an election, something Democrats themselves have done repeatedly.

touchdown

Reaction score
Dems are busy passing Bills in the House that have little chance of making it through the 50/50 Senate. Dems have nothing substantive to offer working American families...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am so sick of this garbage from libtards/Communists.

Almost everyone in that party should be branded as domestic terrorists and punished for crimes against humanity. Not just for this fucking fake climate change garbage but almost all the other dumbshit initiatives they support and ram down our throats. Many should be just executed as traitors to the country.

touchdown

Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dems are busy passing Bills in the House that have little chance of making it through the 50/50 Senate. Dems have nothing substantive to offer working American families...

The story about how gay marriage became legal in California should make everyone's blood boil, but of course it won't because people really believe the end justifies the means. There is no consideration for the damage that has been done to our "democracy" by the means used to achieve the liberal goals. If you recall it started with a vote via proposition which is a CA constitutional means by which the people can make important decisions for the state by majority vote. The people voted not to allow gay marriage in California. This was challenged by the gay mafia and their supporters and it eventually made its way to the CA Supreme Court which ruled the vote was constitutional and the ban on gay marriage in CA should stand. But then the gay mafia appealed in federal courts and a single gay judge in the federal court of San Francisco overruled the California Supreme Court and ordered gay marriage to be legal in CA, and then refused to put a stay on his ruling while proponents of the ban appealed his ruling. He even ordered state offices to remain open on the weekend to accommodate gay marriages to prevent an appeals court from staying his ruling.

Once gay couples began marrying the federals courts ruled the appeals moot. The Supreme Court refused to take a position and let gay marriages remain legal in CA, against the will of the CA people and courts.

If you thought Roe v. Wade was a bad legal decision, the gay marriage cases were even worse. No court in the country is going to rule gay marriage illegal and most states already have laws to legalize it. Those will never be overturned. But the legal wrangling that got us gay marriage is some of the worst legal bullstuff ever foisted on the citizenry of this country.

touchdown

Reaction score
I think that the septuagenarian just misspoke. He said "have" cancer, but was trying to say "had" cancer. He actually didn't even say "have" as it was more like "habve"...
I'm not a fan of Joe Biden. I just want to keep it real. But believe whatever floats your submarine, I say.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I think that the septuagenarian just misspoke. He said "have" cancer, but was trying to say "had" cancer. He actually didn't even say "have" as it was more like "habve"...
I'm not a fan of Joe Biden. I just want to keep it real. But believe whatever floats your submarine, I say.

The babbling idiot is an intentional distraction, to keep what’s really happening to the US below the surface from the collective awareness.

The destruction of our military, of our economy and our national identity is well under way.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I think the gaffe, or whatever he said about having cancer is the least of it. His rambling nonsense about having to turn on windshield wipers to clean the oil slick off his windows is even more ridiculous. On top of that he claims he had skin cancer (according to the WH) from this? Bull. They claimed Trump was a liar, but Biden tells these whoppers about himself all the time and everyone knows he is lying but no one in the media seems to care.

Top Bottom