Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sounds like s/t the slimey Biden regime would do. I remember when Obummer traded terrorists for a trans soldier...

Russian news media have repeatedly raised speculation that she could be swapped for Russian arms trader Viktor Bout, nicknamed “the Merchant of Death,” who is serving a 25-year sentence on conviction of conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and providing aid to a terrorist organization.

How dumb do you have to be, or arrogant, to go to Russia while relations are this tense, carrying an illegal substance?

I have no sympathy for anyone that stupid. When you leave America you leave your constitutional rights behind.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How dumb do you have to be, or arrogant, to go to Russia while relations are this tense, carrying an illegal substance?

I have no sympathy for anyone that stupid. When you leave America you leave your constitutional rights behind.
IIRC, she shat all over the US while here, it will be interesting to hear if she's had a change of heart living in freedom loving Russia

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

LONDON, July 5 (Reuters) - The Bank of England warned on Tuesday that the economic outlook for Britain and the world had darkened and told banks to ramp up capital buffers to ensure they can weather the storm.

The Fed has kept interest rates artificially low for years. We are going to pay for that decision.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

LONDON (AP) — Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation Thursday amid a mass revolt by top members of his government, marking an end to three tumultuous years in power in which he brazenly bent and sometimes broke the rules of British politics.

Johnson stepped down immediately as Conservative Party leader but said he would remain in office as prime minister until the party chooses his successor.

He managed to remain in power for almost three years, despite allegations that he was too close to party donors, that he protected supporters from bullying and corruption allegations, and that he misled Parliament about government office parties that broke pandemic lockdown rules. He was fined by police and survived a no-confidence vote in Parliament.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure about that Creeper. Trump was a disruptor who had to be stopped by both sides. The other politicians you mentioned would have towed the company line. IF Trump runs and wins in 2024, and that's a big IF, I can see him hand picking his Attorney General and looking into some of this conduct. I'd absolutely appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and election irregularities if I was him and won in 2024.

The other bums you mentioned would just move on and hope people would forget.
Yep, good point.

he went up there with the mindset of "cleaning up the swamp" and getting those people in office back to working FOR the people, not for themselves. He was a clear threat to BOTH sides and that's why you see these RINO's jumping ship to continue throwing Trump under the bus every chance they get.

Eventually the America people have to stand up and say no more. I don't care what side people vote for, but we have to put an end to career politicians. There is absolutely nothing more than corrupt that THOSE people.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Indeed

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Customs and Border Protection commissioner Chris Magnus, speaking at a news conference in Washington, said his agency has a shared interest with other agencies “in maintaining a safe, orderly, humane immigration invasion process.”

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They are so embarrassed by Biden, even his own staff feel the need to lie to cover for him.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cover-up-biden-teleprompter-gaffe

It is as clear as day that Biden said "End quote. Repeat the line". But his team has to run cover and claim he said, "let me repeat that line". This show that they too understand how bad it is that he cannot even read from a teleprompter.

Whoever voted for this bozo, please slap yourself in the face and apologize to the rest of the country.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
They are so embarrassed by Biden, even his own staff feel the need to lie to cover for him.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-cover-up-biden-teleprompter-gaffe

It is as clear as day that Biden said "End quote. Repeat the line". But his team has to run cover and claim he said, "let me repeat that line". This show that they too understand how bad it is that he cannot even read from a teleprompter.

Whoever voted for this bozo, please slap yourself in the face and apologize to the rest of the country.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm going to have to use this.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What is it with these people?

He took down the Norman Rockwell's and replaced it with oversized photos of himself.

Biden always thought too much of himself. He was never a smart person, but he was always dishonest. He is a serial plagiarist going back to his college days. He lies constantly, and now they excuse it because he is senile, which is worse. Look at his poll numbers? By November, his approval rating will be around 20%.

The people who voted for him have no excuse. Biden was never the guy for the job, he was they guy the Democrats thought could beat Trump. Great. But now the country is stuck with him, or whoever is controlling him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Biden always thought too much of himself. He was never a smart person, but he was always dishonest. He is a serial plagiarist going back to his college days. He lies constantly, and now they excuse it because he is senile, which is worse. Look at his poll numbers? By November, his approval rating will be around 20%.

The people who voted for him have no excuse. Biden was never the guy for the job, he was they guy the Democrats thought could beat Trump. Great. But now the country is stuck with him, or whoever is controlling him.
He was the laughingstock of their own primary, him and Kamala were both horrendous candidates that none of them wanted. She was so bad she had to drop at at the beginning.

And yet the MSM wants us all to believe that two of the worst candidates in the history of our country somehow got a record number of votes at around 81 million.

Top Bottom