Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is meaningless David. In PA, Republicans outpaced Dem voter registration by the hundreds of thousands, Same with other states. This, coupled with a larger percentage of black and Hispanic votes all but made a Republican win a certainty in 2020. You just can't overcome the level of fraud.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is meaningless David. In PA, Republicans outpaced Dem voter registration by the hundreds of thousands, Same with other states. This, coupled with a larger percentage of black and Hispanic votes all but made a Republican win a certainty in 2020. You just can't overcome the level of fraud.
I know.

Ultimately the Dems could probably have ZERO registered voters and somehow still win elections, and the corrupt media would justify it somehow.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Pres. Biden, in his comments today, said that "abortion was a Constitutional right..."

Joe, please show me in the US Constitution where the right to an abortion is enumerated....

Joe also said that "the SC overturned the right to an abortion in the US" ... Joe, abortion is still legal in many states. But NONE of this will be Fact-Checked by the corrupt media...

He also mentioned the right to privacy which is not mentioned in the constitution either. And how does banning abortion even effect a person's right to privacy? Why is abortion a privacy issue but vaccination is not?

The constitution, to me, is very clear. And in this case the SCOTUS got it exactly right. Important social decisions should be left up to the people to decide. After all, societies set their own social norms. Leaving these decisions to 9 unelected judges is not allowing the people to govern themselves.

Libs have two choices. They can vote in state elections and elect representatives that will vote to allow abortions in their states, or they can win enough elections nationwide to elect a congress that will codify legalized abortion - although I don't see how this would be any more constitutional than Roe v Wade. It seems to me we would need a constitutional amendment to legalize abortion all over the country.

Liberals know they cannot win this battle in the voting booth so they want to force it on the country using their hand-picked justices.

And by the way, while we are on the subject, gay marriage was another social issue the courts imposed on the country. If this the next domino to fall?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
off topic but there's a 10 part series about how The Godfather movie was made called The Offer

I highly recommend it

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

An overwhelming and growing majority of Americans say the U.S. is heading in the wrong direction, including nearly 8 in 10 Democrats, according to a new poll that finds deep pessimism about the economy plaguing President Joe Biden.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

An overwhelming and growing majority of Americans say the U.S. is heading in the wrong direction, including nearly 8 in 10 Democrats, according to a new poll that finds deep pessimism about the economy plaguing President Joe Biden.

The problem is that these folks think it's Biden and not their sick, twisted ideology. So they're hoping Biden goes away and they'll vote for the next leftist.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The problem is that these folks think it's Biden and not their sick, twisted ideology. So they're hoping Biden goes away and they'll vote for the next leftist.

Scot will love this, apparently his Governor is high on the list of Dem "dream" candidates to replace Biden

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

As long as they don't say they are "surprised" by any of this. Everyone knew it was going to be bad with these idiots running things.

touchdown

Reaction score
And half the country would vote for him. Ideology first, regardless of how much of a failed state California has become. It's really sad.....
It shows you how bankrupt they have become. They don't have anything to vote "for", just someone or something, to Vote Against. It's really pathetic!!

touchdown

Reaction score
The tractor-trailer at the center of a human-smuggling attempt that left 53 people dead had passed through an inland U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint with migrants inside the sweltering rig earlier in its journey, a U.S. official said Thursday.

Texas state police also announced they would operate their own inland checkpoints for tractor-trailers on the orders of Gov. Greg Abbott, who considers the Biden administration’s efforts insufficient.

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
That said, I leave you with this! :ROFLMAO:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And half the country would vote for him. Ideology first, regardless of how much of a failed state California has become. It's really sad.....

It is not that they would vote FOR him. It is more like what the Americans experienced during WWII in Saipan and Okinawa. The Japanese were brainwashed into thinking if the Americans caught them they would be tortured. Women would be raped, and worse. They thought the Americans would treat them worse than they treated American prisoners, which was pretty horrific. So many killed themselves rather than get captured by American soldiers. Women threw their children off of cliffs then jumped after them rather than allowing them to fall into the hands of Americans.

Democrats today really do believe Republicans are worse than the devil himself. They really believe Republicans are out to steal their freedoms, even while Democrats in power work to steal their freedoms! These people would never vote for Trump. They voted for Biden to stop Trump then hoped for the best. They are now finding out the mistake they made but all this means is they will vote for a different knucklehead Democrat next time.

And anyone who believes that this is about Trump is naive. If Chris Christie, Carly Fiorina or Ted Cruz won the nomination in 2016, any one of them would have gotten the same treatment as Trump.

touchdown

Reaction score
Sounds like s/t the slimey Biden regime would do. I remember when Obummer traded terrorists for a trans soldier...

Russian news media have repeatedly raised speculation that she could be swapped for Russian arms trader Viktor Bout, nicknamed “the Merchant of Death,” who is serving a 25-year sentence on conviction of conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and providing aid to a terrorist organization.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And anyone who believes that this is about Trump is naive. If Chris Christie, Carly Fiorina or Ted Cruz won the nomination in 2016, any one of them would have gotten the same treatment as Trump.

Not sure about that Creeper. Trump was a disruptor who had to be stopped by both sides. The other politicians you mentioned would have towed the company line. IF Trump runs and wins in 2024, and that's a big IF, I can see him hand picking his Attorney General and looking into some of this conduct. I'd absolutely appoint a Special Counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and election irregularities if I was him and won in 2024.

The other bums you mentioned would just move on and hope people would forget.

Top Bottom