touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

U.S. Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina has been ousted from Congress in his Republican primary after voting to impeach Donald Trump over the Jan. 6 insurrection. He is the first of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump to lose a reelection bid.

Rice, a five-term congressman, was defeated Tuesday by state Rep. Russell Fry, who was endorsed by Trump.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A Libtard congressman from NY is predicting "violence and even Civil War" if the Republicans win the house and senate in November

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A Libtard congressman from NY is predicting "violence and even Civil War" if the Republicans win the house and senate in November

Well, it certainly would not be Republicans turning to violence and civil war if we win, so she must be threatening us with civil war by Democrats. Sounds like what the Jan 6 committee is investigating Trump for and he never said anything like that.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I caught some of Mark Levin's radio 6/16 show today, and I enjoyed how he broke down and parsed what was testified to in the 1/6 Hearings:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I caught some of Mark Levin's radio 6/16 show today, and I enjoyed how he broke down and parsed what was testified to in the 1/6 Hearings:

He is right. Democrats are trying to convince everyone that what Trump did was somehow illegal. All Trump did was explore legal ways to contest the election until the election results could be investigated. All of the testimony we have heard should have been protected by attorney client privilege. The fact is, it is not illegal or even immoral to believe that the election had problems. A candidate who spends up to $1 billion to campaign deserves a fair and honest election and the right to question the results. Levin points out all the incidents in history where Democrats have contested elections, and he left out Stacey Abrams who openly claimed her opponent rigged the election against her.

The real crime here is that there is ample evidence now that there was some very suspicious activity during the 2020 election. True the Vote has produced more than enough evidence of suspicious activity to warrant investigations. But instead, Democrats are working hard to prevent anyone from talking about it.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have to get this off my chest because I am sick and tired of reading or hearing all this misinformation about the True the Vote data presented in Dinesh D'Souza's movie, "2000 Mules". Fact checkers claim it has been debunked and every left wing reporter uses these fact checks to claim it has been debunked every time they write about Jan 6. Every single fact check I have read, and there are way too many of them to be anything but coordinated propaganda, fact checks the statement, "Does 2000 Mules prove voter fraud, or the election was rigged?" This is a straw man. The movie shows mountains of data and then proposes one explanation for the data. Does it prove voter fraud? No. Does it show evidence of some very suspicious activity? Absolutely.

One of the arguments, even Bill Barr made it, is that showing a person in the vicinity of a drop box does not prove they cast a fraudulent vote. Correct, but this is the OJ defense. It takes one shred of evidence out of context and offers an explanation which is plausible only if you ignore all the other evidence. Yes, a person could have just dropped off his ballot, or ballots for his entire family. But how do you explain visiting 5 or more drop boxes in the middle of the night? One device was tracked to 28 lock boxes and 5 stash houses! Dropping off his families ballots? Laughable.

Another argument is that the geolocation data is inaccurate. This one really kills me because it depends on ridiculous logic and the ignorance of people to how this geolocation process works. The accuracy of this data is accepted to be about 15ft. That means you take the point in the data and draw a 30 ft. diameter circle around that point. The device being tracked will be inside that circle >99% of the time. The assumption the fact checkers want you to make is that EVERY device True the Vote tracked is on the perimeter of that circle or 15ft from the drop box. But the fact is the actual location of the tracked device could be anywhere inside that circle, even at the exact center. In fact the distribution of actual locations will put the majority of devices closer to the center of the circle than at the perimeter - which will actually be a small percentage of devices. True the Vote identified over 2000 devices that were co-located with at least 5 drop boxes. That means there are over 10,000 data points of location near a drop box. In reality about half of those will actually be located within 1 meter or 39 inches of a drop box. Close enough to say the person with the device was standing within 3 ft of the drop-box. You cannot dismiss the data based on accuracy because even if we eliminated half of the location points there are still 5000 others that are just too close to be dismissed. And even if we assume every device was 15 ft from the center point, that still puts more than 2000 devices 15 ft, from at least 5 drop boxes and multiple stash houses.

Bill Barr, in his testimony before the Jan 6 committee claimed he had 1, that's ONE, case investigated and it turned out to be a guy dropping off 5 ballots all for his family members, which is legal in some states. This happened to be on guy identified in the movie on video. But were the ballots he dropped off verified to be his family's? No. We have to take his word for it. Imagine a mule being asked, did you cheat? and he answered yes.

The fact is, you cannot explain why 2000 individual devices were co-located with 5 or more drop boxes during the election. Coincidence stretches credulity. Maybe people passing by 1 or 2 drop boxes can be explained by coincidence but 5? and then also co-locating with the same "stash houses" as dozens of other individuals who visited the locations of at least 5 drop boxes? How do you explain this? If this does not raise your eyebrow you are brain dead.

Again, this is not proof anyone cast a fraudulent ballot. But it is evidence of something fishy. It is enough evidence to investigate what was going on. It is enough evidence in my opinion to do away with drop boxes and mail in ballots.

So here is a fact, True the Vote has not been debunked. It cannot be debunked unless there is an investigation into these "mules" and what they were doing. There has not been.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to get this off my chest because I am sick and tired of reading or hearing all this misinformation about the True the Vote data presented in Dinesh D'Souza's movie, "2000 Mules". Fact checkers claim it has been debunked and every left wing reporter uses these fact checks to claim it has been debunked every time they write about Jan 6. Every single fact check I have read, and there are way too many of them to be anything but coordinated propaganda, fact checks the statement, "Does 2000 Mules prove voter fraud, or the election was rigged?" This is a straw man. The movie shows mountains of data and then proposes one explanation for the data. Does it prove voter fraud? No. Does it show evidence of some very suspicious activity? Absolutely.

One of the arguments, even Bill Barr made it, is that showing a person in the vicinity of a drop box does not prove they cast a fraudulent vote. Correct, but this is the OJ defense. It takes one shred of evidence out of context and offers an explanation which is plausible only if you ignore all the other evidence. Yes, a person could have just dropped off his ballot, or ballots for his entire family. But how do you explain visiting 5 or more drop boxes in the middle of the night? One device was tracked to 28 lock boxes and 5 stash houses! Dropping off his families ballots? Laughable.

Another argument is that the geolocation data is inaccurate. This one really kills me because it depends on ridiculous logic and the ignorance of people to how this geolocation process works. The accuracy of this data is accepted to be about 15ft. That means you take the point in the data and draw a 30 ft. diameter circle around that point. The device being tracked will be inside that circle >99% of the time. The assumption the fact checkers want you to make is that EVERY device True the Vote tracked is on the perimeter of that circle or 15ft from the drop box. But the fact is the actual location of the tracked device could be anywhere inside that circle, even at the exact center. In fact the distribution of actual locations will put the majority of devices closer to the center of the circle than at the perimeter - which will actually be a small percentage of devices. True the Vote identified over 2000 devices that were co-located with at least 5 drop boxes. That means there are over 10,000 data points of location near a drop box. In reality about half of those will actually be located within 1 meter or 39 inches of a drop box. Close enough to say the person with the device was standing within 3 ft of the drop-box. You cannot dismiss the data based on accuracy because even if we eliminated half of the location points there are still 5000 others that are just too close to be dismissed. And even if we assume every device was 15 ft from the center point, that still puts more than 2000 devices 15 ft, from at least 5 drop boxes and multiple stash houses.

Bill Barr, in his testimony before the Jan 6 committee claimed he had 1, that's ONE, case investigated and it turned out to be a guy dropping off 5 ballots all for his family members, which is legal in some states. This happened to be on guy identified in the movie on video. But were the ballots he dropped off verified to be his family's? No. We have to take his word for it. Imagine a mule being asked, did you cheat? and he answered yes.

The fact is, you cannot explain why 2000 individual devices were co-located with 5 or more drop boxes during the election. Coincidence stretches credulity. Maybe people passing by 1 or 2 drop boxes can be explained by coincidence but 5? and then also co-locating with the same "stash houses" as dozens of other individuals who visited the locations of at least 5 drop boxes? How do you explain this? If this does not raise your eyebrow you are brain dead.

Again, this is not proof anyone cast a fraudulent ballot. But it is evidence of something fishy. It is enough evidence to investigate what was going on. It is enough evidence in my opinion to do away with drop boxes and mail in ballots.

So here is a fact, True the Vote has not been debunked. It cannot be debunked unless there is an investigation into these "mules" and what they were doing. There has not been.
Good post as usual Creeper.

I'm sick of "FactCheckers" and what we have clearly learned over the past few years is they are nothing but left wing hacks mostly bankrolled by George Soros and other hardcore left leaning organizations. They are 100% biased and many times their "FactChecks" are completely debunked themselves. They are just more propaganda for the left and don't have a shred of credibility in my opinion.

USA Today is one of the biggest offenders and just a few days ago had to take down 23 "Fact Checked" articles because it was completely debunked, and the person responsible ultimately re-signed.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Good post as usual Creeper.

I'm sick of "FactCheckers" and what we have clearly learned over the past few years is they are nothing but left wing hacks mostly bankrolled by George Soros and other hardcore left leaning organizations. They are 100% biased and many times their "FactChecks" are completely debunked themselves. They are just more propaganda for the left and don't have a shred of credibility in my opinion.

USA Today is one of the biggest offenders and just a few days ago had to take down 23 "Fact Checked" articles because it was completely debunked, and the person responsible ultimately re-signed.

Thanks. I am frustrated because I do not know what the rest of the country is thinking but it just seems like America has lost its ability to think critically. Common sense appears to have disappeared. So much of this Jan 6 nonsense is absolute BS, starting with the silly accusations of insurrection.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. I am frustrated because I do not know what the rest of the country is thinking but it just seems like America has lost its ability to think critically. Common sense appears to have disappeared. So much of this Jan 6 nonsense is absolute BS, starting with the silly accusations of insurrection.

Out of control Government does that to people.

It's one of the main reasons the left pushed for government control of public education.

Top Bottom