Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
POLICE STATE

Nothing he said was wrong. It is truth. The leftist protesters burned numerous businesses, looted stores and did an estimated $2 billion in damages. Many Democrats even supported their right to protest. Few condemned the violence even when cops were run over by protesters in cars.

The Jan 6 protest was basically a frat party that got out of control. No one lit the Capitol on fire. Some windows were broken and someone stole Nancy Pelosi's lectern. Vandals should be punished. But the overreaction to Jan 6 should tell everyone two things. First, our elected representatives are too out of touch with the People. They see themselves as a ruling class with special privileges and more entitled to protection than ordinary folks who lost everything in the BLM riots. Secondly, they protest too much. Now they have made it a crime to express the opinion that the lection was stolen.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The difference between a conspiracy theory and a crime is one has the support of the media and the other doesn't. But facts have little to do with either.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Law Professor Jonathan Turley Criticizes FBI Director and Dirty Cop Chris Wray for Labeling Jan 6 “Domestic Terrorism”

touchdown

Reaction score
Now I'm just a simple caveman lawyer/economist, but if the US contributes heavily to the World Food Bank and to the IMF, (which it does), then, allowing Sri Lanka to buy Russian Oil, and, allowing Sri Lanka to get money/aide from the IMF and the WFB, seems to be "robbing Peter to pay Paul."

Sri Lanka is also seeking financial assistance from the World Food Program, which may send a team to the country soon, and Wickremesinghe is banking on a bailout package from the International Monetary Fund. But even if approved, he doesn’t expect to see money from the package until October onwards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
POLICE STATE

Yeah this is disgusting.

If Del Rio had any spine he'd wait till literally the hour before kickoff to start the season and tell these people to go fuck themselves, and quit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing he said was wrong. It is truth. The leftist protesters burned numerous businesses, looted stores and did an estimated $2 billion in damages. Many Democrats even supported their right to protest. Few condemned the violence even when cops were run over by protesters in cars.

The Jan 6 protest was basically a frat party that got out of control. No one lit the Capitol on fire. Some windows were broken and someone stole Nancy Pelosi's lectern. Vandals should be punished. But the overreaction to Jan 6 should tell everyone two things. First, our elected representatives are too out of touch with the People. They see themselves as a ruling class with special privileges and more entitled to protection than ordinary folks who lost everything in the BLM riots. Secondly, they protest too much. Now they have made it a crime to express the opinion that the lection was stolen.
Lets not forget that poor 'lil AOC "feared for her life" while that was going on.

Even though she was nowhere near the building

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah this is disgusting.

If Del Rio had any spine he'd wait till literally the hour before kickoff to start the season and tell these people to go fuck themselves, and quit.
I am thinking the exact same thing. Fuck these Retards and fuck the woke NFL.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
what does this mean:

" It's likely to follow the MBS market, which went "no bid" last Friday."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Lets not forget that poor 'lil AOC "feared for her life" while that was going on.

Even though she was nowhere near the building

And yet she ridiculed the idea that Justice Kavanaugh and his family were threatened by an armed shooter near his house.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
what does this mean:

" It's likely to follow the MBS market, which went "no bid" last Friday."

MBS is mortgage backed securities, but I am not certain what No Bid means. I know the MBS market is tanking I assume because investors are expecting the housing market to collapse.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet she ridiculed the idea that Justice Kavanaugh and his family were threatened by an armed shooter near his house.
and she uses 75k or more of tax payer dollars to protect her and her fucktard family with private security

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Biden is actually underwater with the stock market now. But I am not a big believer that the stock market is a good barometer of the economy. The market is driven so much by program trading and big players now that it is almost impossible to gauge its ups and downs.

However, Treasury Bonds yields are over 4% now, those are tax free. I suspect if we see an increase in capital gains taxes we will see the market drop in favor of high interest bonds. Then we will see a blood bath in the stock markets.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still have faith in the American people, what is left of us. I think November will be a shock wave that will disrupt the left's master plans for a while. But if we want to save the country and restore it to the vision set by our founding fathers, we need to do something about the media. They are the Ministry of Propaganda now and are allowing the double standard of justice that we are seeing on a regular basis. I am not advocating violence against the media, but if they continue to fight against us and our freedoms I do not think we can survive as the country we were supposed to be.

You have way more faith than I do about November, especially after the Republican primaries in Georgia. The election process is corrupted and we've taken few, if any steps, to truly bring integrity to the process.

touchdown

Reaction score
You have way more faith than I do about November, especially after the Republican primaries in Georgia. The election process is corrupted and we've taken few, if any steps, to truly bring integrity to the process.
A corrupt mid-term election process, could be the start of civil unrest.

Top Bottom