yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not a loon and I hope when the President tweets this sort of info, he knows something that we don't. I'm not sure what report he's referring to.

he better but I'm not confident he does

its stuff like this that if proves untrue is why it appears he'll be a 1 term president

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another little story that is not getting enough attention. Remember on election night when Fulton County stopped counting because they claimed a water pipe broke in the State Farm Arena? It turns out there was no broken pipe. It was a minuscule leak that was repair quickly. Vote counting was halted that even and was not restarted until 11am next morning. Stories like this are piling up. Remember the Michigan story when Republican watchers were sent home because they were going to stop counting until the morning? Turns out they sent Republican observers home but continued counting until 1am.

How can anyone not think these stories are not linked to some kind of funny business?

links?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
THANK GAWD!!

They are starting to realize that by allowing the far left a solid voice they have and are pushing away their own base and creating a situation where they are losing seats and thus control if they lose the majority

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This:

Beat me by what, three seconds?....heh ...

I'm a pretty educated guy but I can't figure out what this means. How do they come to that conclusion? Did they have access to the systems that tally the votes?

I do find their findings on Minnesota interesting. If Trump lost 195,000 votes, that would make sense to me. I can't fathom how Minny was lost by 46,000 votes in 2016 and Trump lost by more votes in 2020 with all the issues in that state.

Either way, Trump needs more than some internet guy doing his analysis. I know something doesn't smell right and there are too many irregularities that can't be a coincidence. But the public is going to want to see more or at least have a professional explanation by a professional authority.

Either way, the public has lost confidence in the system. I know I have and I know I'm not alone. Someone is going to have to give me a reasonable explanation for what I'm seeing

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm a pretty educated guy but I can't figure out what this means. How do they come to that conclusion? Did they have access to the systems that tally the votes?

I do find their findings on Minnesota interesting. If Trump lost 195,000 votes, that would make sense to me. I can't fathom how Minny was lost by 46,000 votes in 2016 and Trump lost by more votes in 2020 with all the issues in that state.

Either way, Trump needs more than some internet guy doing his analysis. I know something doesn't smell right and there are too many irregularities that can't be a coincidence. But the public is going to want to see more or at least have a professional explanation by a professional authority.

Either way, the public has lost confidence in the system. I know I have and I know I'm not alone. Someone is going to have to give me a reasonable explanation for what I'm seeing

Only half the public has lost confidence. The other half thinks the election was just and fitting because the bad orange man has been voted out of office. No one on the left is questioning anything to do with the election other than when will the bad orange man go away. There is never a problem with the election when you win. Only when you lose. The Biden voters don’t even consider for one second that there was a problem with this election. They just think Trump is throwing a temper tantrum and being a sore loser who will never concede the election, just like they “knew he wouldn’t”

I was going to post a CNN article earlier but never got around to it. Essentially it stated that ALL of Trumps concerns and lawsuits were baseless and without merit. That this was a fair and legal election and that there is zero proof of impropriety in any county of any state. They don’t consider for one second that there was even one single issue with the election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
5 minutes ago
c73b519d65f098373419319d4db27718.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trump is considering launching his own media empire to take the place of Fox News.

That should be interesting

TNN
The Trump News Network

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Check out the article from the AP that is calling this the “most secure” election in history
3508f09eb42381e014727c628570762b.jpg

Here is part of the statement from election cyber security officials

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the statement said.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This popped up in my feed

Apparently even Californians think there was something wrong with our election results here in CA. When you see the amount of support for Trump that he had in CA it does seem odd that he didn’t do better here. All the video in this video appears to be real and taken here in CA leading up to the election.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
They were dumping crap ballots in with the good ballots and throwing away the envelopes, if they had envelopes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not a loon and I hope when the President tweets this sort of info, he knows something that we don't. I'm not sure what report he's referring to.

Yeah I saw that too, will be interesting to see what comes out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Serious question here

What is a real legitimate reason that a person would not want to require ID to vote?

I know the left is dead set against it and will do everything they can to stop it from happening.

I see no legitimate reason why anyone would be against requiring ID to vote, other than to make it easier for illegal votes to be cast.

There is none, zero, zilch.

The reason the left doesn't want it is very simple, it decreases the voter fraud potential.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Check out the article from the AP that is calling this the “most secure” election in history

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the statement said.

GubmintInvestigates.jpg

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Only half the public has lost confidence. The other half thinks the election was just and fitting because the bad orange man has been voted out of office. No one on the left is questioning anything to do with the election other than when will the bad orange man go away. There is never a problem with the election when you win. Only when you lose. The Biden voters don’t even consider for one second that there was a problem with this election. They just think Trump is throwing a temper tantrum and being a sore loser who will never concede the election, just like they “knew he wouldn’t”

I was going to post a CNN article earlier but never got around to it. Essentially it stated that ALL of Trumps concerns and lawsuits were baseless and without merit. That this was a fair and legal election and that there is zero proof of impropriety in any county of any state. They don’t consider for one second that there was even one single issue with the election.
The number is far less than half who have no faith in the system....Remember that upwards of half of all who could vote do so....They don't stay home because they have great faith that their vote is worth something.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

So a bunch of Biden cronies working in various federal and state positions, who did not investigate anything, are claiming this was the most secure election in history. LOL. How many of these "coalitions" who write letters making claims and other nonsense are we going to fall for? Remember the 50 ex-intelligence officials who claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russia disinformation, without any evidence? It turns out they were completely wrong. They used their names and positions to add weight to create their own disinformation. This statement from a bunch of Democrats carries the same weight. First, without a comprehensive understanding of the entire election which would take months to analyze, there is no way they can make such a statement. Second, the comment that they have no evidence that votes were changed, blah, blah, blah is about a worthless as a PA ballot mailed after Nov. 3. It was put out their to counter the obvious counting issues that have been identified by a number of people already.

All of these statements mean nothing. All that matters now is to investigate the reports of corruption, and there are already over 300 people who have come forward on the record and signed affidavits claiming they witnessed possible fraud, including a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems who claims she saw the same ballots loaded into counting machines 8 times and on multiple occasions.

Looking at the numbers there are clearly some very unusual statistical anomalies, some with infinitesimal likelihood, that should be investigated. If you are an American why would you not want you elections to be proven trustworthy?

Top Bottom