bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Lena Dunham told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards that “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.” The star and creator of HBO’s “Girls” has been a vocal advocate for Hillary Clinton the Democratic nominee.

her blubber will keep her warm up there

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Re: What Dodger said... Gordon Keith told a story on the Ticket this morning that the girl who handed him his coffee (and has every day for a long time) tearfully said she didn't know if she'd be there much longer, because she might be deported tomorrow. Of course that isn't going to happen. How ridiculous.

So part of this is the massive fear-mongering the MSM used to try to sway people away from Trump, just like that Van guy is doing there.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Re: What Dodger said... Gordon Keith told a story on the Ticket this morning that the girl who handed him his coffee (and has every day for a long time) tearfully said she didn't know if she'd be there much longer, because she might be deported tomorrow. Of course that isn't going to happen. How ridiculous.

So part of this is the massive fear-mongering the MSM used to try to sway people away from Trump, just like that Van guy is doing there.

Maybe she ought to work on becoming legal.

I know, novel concept.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Democrats need to learn how to convey their message in a less condescending, patronizing and accusatory tone.
They can't help it, it's who they are.

I guess they have to draw these types of conclusions to make themselves feel better about their failure to convince people of their views or deal with the fact that the issues are much more complicated than skin pigment
They have to do that. They're too arrogant and lacking in introspection to believe that people don't want their patronizing patronage.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VfqVih7IFlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI[/video]

damn

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I cannot stand Bill Maher's politics, I think he's a smart guy who is misguided, but I also think he has balls.

I'd like to see that exact panel back this week to give Ann credit. That bitch who kept making stupid faces throughout that show, bugged eyes and eye rolls, she should be put on blast.

She is basically Milo Yianapolous with a vagina and horribly skinny legs, but she is right most of the time. Blunt, but right. She's been telling every republican that will listen, we don't need to pander to Hispanics or even recent immigrants. She has always maintained that a republican could win an election if he or she would just say what needs to be said.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cnn coverage was by far the best of the night Watching Jake Tapper and Wolf literally meltdown on tv was pricelss

I love the new line liberals are using calling this a "whiteLash"

I've always wondered, who the fuck names their kid "Wolf" anyway?

I assume his parents are just as fucked in the head as he is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Any libtards today note that the "sexist"..."abuser of women" Trump hired the first woman campaign manager in Repub history? She's also the first woman to lead a WINNING ticket.

Pretty sure I haven't noticed them saying anything about that.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VfqVih7IFlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI[/video]

damn

Perfect example of that democratic arrogance I mentioned earlier. They're all so cock sure she is wrong, they are unable to consider the implications of her possibly being correct.

Pride goes before the fall.

A little humility might have won them the election

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've watched that segment so many times since it aired.

The woman doing all the eye rolling and shit faces, she has a show on MSNBC, I believe.

I want her to have Ann on her show so Ann can stick her tongue out at her and bust into a neener neener neener routine.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Coulter is a smart woman. Which made it weird to think that she agreed to go on a celebrity roast in a room full of unabashed liberals.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
She has no fear.

She went on the view, ice that I know of, maybe a couple times.

Reaction score
I just want to say again how relieved I am that Hillary Clinton will not be president.

I can't think of a more vile, despicable, deceitful person in politics.

I don't know if Trump is the answer. I don't know if he's what this country needs, completely. I do think we need to get back to our roots - we was once a tough nation that took no shit. That has all faded. We're not a country hell bent on not offending anyone, with "safe spaces" in colleges, with an incredible undeserved sense of entitlement amongst our people. We're taking in Syrian refugees in mass numbers while ignoring all the terrorist attacks taking place in countries who have already done so. Our leaders for far too long have ceased doing what was in our citizens best interest. The economy sucks, the job situation in America sucks, we've got too many unnecessary wars going on around the world, our infrastructure is crumbling, and there is corruption everywhere. The entire system needs to be overhauled. I hope Trump is the shake up we need.

Fuck your delicate sensibilities, America. Toughen the fuck up and make America great again.

Last edited:

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Coulter is a smart woman. Which made it weird to think that she agreed to go on a celebrity roast in a room full of unabashed liberals.

According to both her and Bill Maher they are friends when not engaging in political sparring.
I have no idea if that's true or not, but I've heard them both say it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump beat a formidable foe in Hillary, the mainstream media, practically all of Hollywood, academia, and a huge chunk of his own party. Amazing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump beat a formidable foe in Hillary, the mainstream media, practically all of Hollywood, academia, and a huge chunk of his own party. Amazing.

Yeah its quite an accomplishment. And he also did it on the cheap and di it without the experience of ever campaigning for any office previously.

I didn't support him in the primary but after he won have been firmly behind him. Don't agree with him on everything but there are several common sense things I am 100% behind. I'm hoping he turns into the next Reagan type President (in terms of impact on the country, nobody needs to start insulting my intelligence with comments about "he's no Reagan!!!!!!"...."Reagan was a true conservative!!!!")

And just for the record, Reagan is the best President of the 20th or 21st century, by far IMO

Top Bottom