Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Honestly, the only context I have heard the word bloodbath use into describe an outcome of a sports event or economic disaster. If is very commonly used on Wall Street to describe the stock market or an individual stock.
But this whole bloodbath hoax was clearly orchestrated. One thing it showed me very clearly is there are a number of paid shills for the Democrats that get marching orders from a central source and repeat this crap like little Nazis working for Goebbels himself.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
20240319_164523.jpg
But this whole bloodbath hoax was clearly orchestrated. One thing it showed me very clearly is there are a number of paid shills for the Democrats that get marching orders from a central source and repeat this crap like little Nazis working for Goebbels himself.
It's amazing how the media uses tidbits to rearrange what THEY want the public to think Trump said just to fit their narrative. Do they really think Republicans are that dumb?! Crazy lol.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's amazing how the media uses tidbits to rearrange what THEY want the public to think Trump said just to fit their narrative. Do they really think Republicans are that dumb?! Crazy lol.
No, but they know their own Libtard sheep voters are. And thats why they say and do the stuff they do. They know their people will believe anything because they ARE that stupid.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont worry guys, I'm sure this didnt happen anywhere else. Just an isolated incident in 2020.

You can not out think a crook. These people have larceny in their heart and will stop at nothing to implement their agenda. But the bigger issue is why is no one investigated? Why has noone been arrested?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
View attachment 13336

They are not targeting their propaganda at Republicans. Their targets are Democrats who they think might consider voting for Trump. I think they are also targeting potential jurors in the Trump legal cases. They want people thinking Trump is a bad guy and must be guilty before the trial starts.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The judge should just dismiss this case. The judge ahs already cornered the government with these jury instructions. Plus, she asked the government when did Trump start breaking the law. The government respond January 21, 2021, as soon as Trump left office. The problem is, Trump took the documents before he left office so the government is already admitting Trump was authorized to take them when he did. Furthermore, the judge asked the government who is the party to authorize the president's retention of these document? The government struggled to answer this question. Because they can't. The PRA gives the president this authority and no one sits about the president in this chain. At this point, and considering that government admits Biden also violated the law, the judge has no choice but to dismiss the case with prejudice. She can choose vagueness of the law or selective prosecution of both. They haven't even considered yet if this is actually a civil matter and not a criminal one.

I don't think the judge has the cajones to dismiss this case so she is doing the next best thing, which is to structure the case so Trump cannot lose. I don't like this option because I don't think a jury can be trusted when it comes to Trump.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If these happens then we know that there are forces in play that control everything. Engoron should have been removed. Chutkan should have been removed for obvious reasons. Cannon has done nothing to warrant removable from this case. The problem is Democrats hate it when it is a fair fight. They want the cards stacked against Trump completely.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
legalese puts me to sleep, can someone give me cliffs on what this means? What is PRA (issue)?

In simple terms, the judge asked the two sides to provide her with briefs on which of two options for jury instructions they want her to use. First, this is not uncommon. Judges often ask both sides in cases like this to offer possible instructions for juries to hear before they deliberate. Judge Cannon has implied she thinks the laws involved are vague and she even considered dismissing the case based on the vagueness of the laws. Instead she decided to leave it to the jury to decide but to do so she needs to tell the juries something. Hence the two options. What is unusual is the request for jury instructions is very early considering there still is not a trial date set yet.

The problem for Democrats is that both options favor the president's case. The first option asks the jury to decide if the government proved that documents Trump took were personal or official based the the presidential records act. This implies she thinks only the president can determine of the records he keeps are personal or not - which mirrors the decision of the judge in the Clinton tapes case.

The second option goes even further and states that the president has sole authority to determine which records are personal and which are official and that no judge or jury can question this authority. If she gives the jury this instruction she might as well dismiss the case.

I am sure the government would like to tell the jury and all they have to prove is that Trump possessed documents after he left office to be guilty. If Jack Smith argues this, I suspect the judge will ask him why was Hillary and Joe Biden not prosecuted if that is all that is required to be in violation of the law?

Honestly, if not for the politics, this case would have already been dismissed. The Fani Willis hoax too. The judges seem afraid to do what they should be doing because of the media backlash they expect will come their way if they do the right thing.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Poll numbers mean nothing when there's cheating involved. Everyone knows this diseased liberal mindset is a minority of the US population, but the few that they have, they have control.

Top Bottom