Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
How anyone can defend this fraud is just beyond me. Then he tells people his son died in Iraq. It just doesn't end and the MSM gives shade to this scum bag.

It is astonishing to me how the media just allows him to say anything he wants to say, no matter how dishonest it is. They never call him on his lies. But remember when the media was clamoring for Trump's cabinet to use the 25th amendment to remove him from office because they said he was unfit? And yet we now have a situation where the president is clearly suffering from dementia of some sort and there is no mention of the 25th amendment. The 25th amendment was written specifically for this scenario - when the president can not longer function fully because of some kind of health issue.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Modern security systems have sensors mounted in the ceiling area that can detect the sound of glass being broken. Why was this feature not employed???
No glass broken when someone lets you in the front door. (and then welcomed him in the backdoor)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is astonishing to me how the media just allows him to say anything he wants to say, no matter how dishonest it is. They never call him on his lies. But remember when the media was clamoring for Trump's cabinet to use the 25th amendment to remove him from office because they said he was unfit? And yet we now have a situation where the president is clearly suffering from dementia of some sort and there is no mention of the 25th amendment. The 25th amendment was written specifically for this scenario - when the president can not longer function fully because of some kind of health issue.
You can't call out dementia Joe for his mis-rememberings. That'd be discriminating against old people you know.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Biden administration has come up with a stealthy new tack for granting amnesty to the two million illegal aliens who've crossed into the states in the last two years: By "forgetting" to file the paperwork on time.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just received my email stating my ballot has been received and counted.

Now I just need to log into my Dad’s old email account to make sure his vote was counted. I always like to let him know his vote still matters when I visit him at the Cemetery.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8b852d5c31c7ca4ab2b87fe94d31d6c1.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We can only hope. (on both accounts)

That said, if Trump doesn't run DeSantis clearly will, and he will win in a landslide.

I can appreciate your optimism but don't be so quick to assume any Republican victory. The system is ripe with fraud and I'm not convinced it will be as big a red wave as others have predicted. In any normal circumstance with voting safeguards, the left doesn't stand a chance. The fact that so many races are 50-50 is by design. Hispanics are turning red, as are African Americans. But somehow it's a toss up. No one will convince me that with the current state of the country that nearly 50% of the country will vote Dem in a free and fair election.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just received my email stating my ballot has been received and counted.

Now I just need to log into my Dad’s old email account to make sure his vote was counted. I always like to let him know his vote still matters when I visit him at the Cemetery.

Oh I have no doubt your ballot has been received. I just question if your vote was counted or changed. Did they confirm who you voted for?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh I have no doubt your ballot has been received. I just question if your vote was counted or changed. Did they confirm who you voted for?

No they do not do that. You only get confirmation that it was received.

But I guarantee that my dad voted blue. Because that is how all dead people vote.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting that the Paul Pelosi story has been completely buried by the media now.

Funny how that happened right after NBC news accidentally released the ACTUAL story of what happened (then deleted within hours)

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
What does this mess mean? Trump on Desantis:

“I don’t know if he is running. I think if he runs, he could hurt himself very badly. I really believe he could hurt himself badly,” Trump said. “I think he would be making a mistake, I think the base would not like it — I don’t think it would be good for the party.

Sounds kind of douchey, wth is he thinking?

Top Bottom