Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The RINO's and the Republican Party are the biggest issues. They're part of the establishment and are perfectly fine with the status quo so long as they benefit. Trump was an outsider who blew it up in many respects and while some of these frauds like Lindsay Graham and McConnell publicly stated their support for Trump, they folded when the chips were on the table.

What is being uncovered are things we already knew. Now it's visual but it's not getting traction in the MSM or even Fox News. Hopefully these audits gain traction in other states but they are meeting stiff resistance from the left who want to keep their crimes covered up. The funny thing is that these ballots and vote tallies must be kept for two years or something like that. The reason they have to be preserved for a specific period of time is to go back and audit the numbers should there be any questions. But when legislatures want an audit, they're opposed at every level by the left.

I saw some of the senate hearing in Arizona. While the numbers are compelling, I want to see a response as to how/why those things happened. The audit team was guessing and I'd like hard numbers and answers. The bottom line is that the election tallies in these states were certified even though the coward Republicans knew there were questions about the numbers and their legitimacy. The best we can hope for is to correct these issues and prevent fraud in future elections.

Lastly, the left is not complying with a subpoena to produce documents and hard drives. Until people get serious and the courts send people to prison, the audits will be incomplete. That's the goal of the left. If any of us did not comply with a legal subpoena, we'd go to jail. The same thing should happen to politicians who flaunt the law.

The only way the Arizona audit is going to provide a definitive answer is for the auditors to canvas voters to determine if their votes are legitimate. We already know that limited investigations of voter addresses has turned up votes cast from addresses that do not exist. What we need, but we will never get, is auditors asking voters where questionable ballots are concerned, "did you vote?" "How did you vote?" and "Where did you vote?" If the answers to these questions do not conform to the ballots cast then we know there is a problem. But as I said, we will never see this kind of canvasing of voters.

In the meantime, the evidence turning up on Georgia is far more compelling. The vote counting machines take an image of each ballot as it is scanned into the system. There are batches of votes we know were scanned more than once. That is documented. We have videos showing voter counters putting ballots through the machines more than once. This is voter fraud. It is a federal crime. Even if the votes were not counted twice, the attempt to get them counted twice was caught on video and evidenced by the machine images.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Look, at this point if you are not convinced that voter ID is not racist then you are either an idiot or a zealot. We need ID to do so many things in this country, including touring the WH. If requiring ID is racist then we need to change a lot of things in this country because an ID is required to do soo many things.

The racism claim regarding voter ID is a lie, and Democrats know it is a lie. They want to protect the illegal vote the same way they want to open the boarders and ignore immigration statutes. There is no other reason to oppose voter ID and this is why so many people regardless of race, party or gender favor voter ID in our elections. Democrats are insulting the intelligence of minorities and everyone else with their bogus claims ID is racist.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Why we were Fools to think that we could "Nation-build" in the area, drawn up by the Brits, as Afghanistan.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why we were Fools to think that we could "Nation-build" in the area, drawn up by the Brits, as Afghanistan.

You cannot build a western style democracy in a country that has no idea what that is, or why it is necessary. Countries whose societies are still heavily influenced by 14th century thinking are just not ready to become functioning democracies. We need to stop thinking everyone in the world desires what we have in terms of governance. In the meantime, Democrats in the US want to take us back to tribalism where we are divided by our origins, skin color and even gender.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You cannot build a western style democracy in a country that has no idea what that is, or why it is necessary. Countries whose societies are still heavily influenced by 14th century thinking are just not ready to become functioning democracies. We need to stop thinking everyone in the world desires what we have in terms of governance. In the meantime, Democrats in the US want to take us back to tribalism where we are divided by our origins, skin color and even gender.

Post 9/11, my initial thought was just to bomb the shit out Afghanistan. Just bomb them back to the stone age. They're already uncivilized but I'm talking sticks and stones type of bombing campaign. You can't change these cultures. When a culture wipes their ass with rocks in the year 2001, it's time to move on.

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Post 9/11, from initial though was just to bomb the shit out Afghanistan. Just bomb them back to the stone age. They're already uncivilized but I'm talking sticks and stones type of bombing campaign. You can't change these cultures. When a culture wipes their ass with rocks in the year 2001, it's time to move on.

The sad thing about Afghanistan, or our war there, is we learned nothing from the Russians who fought there and eventually gave up. It is an impossible situation. The only way to win is to nuke the entire country and wipe out the population, but what sense would that make? The mission was supposed to kill that Taliban and get Bin Laden. Once Bin Laden fled the country we should have packed our bags and left. Helping the government there was pointless when there really isn't a government there.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The sad thing about Afghanistan, or our war there, is we learned nothing from the Russians who fought there and eventually gave up. It is an impossible situation. The only way to win is to nuke the entire country and wipe out the population, but what sense would that make? The mission was supposed to kill that Taliban and get Bin Laden. Once Bin Laden fled the country we should have packed our bags and left. Helping the government there was pointless when there really isn't a government there.
The more I learn about 9/11 the more I think something stinks. I recently found out that on that day there was a drill going on specifically for planes being hijacked and flown into buildings. The drill supposedly slowed the response because people thought the actual events were part of the drill. What are the chances that a drill for the exact thing that happened being orchestrated on the same day the real event happens? I say the chance is near zero. Add to that what we now know about the deepstate and their bottomless pit of corruption and I think the entire thing stinks to high heaven. I guess I am becoming a 9/11 truther . I think everything that took place after that in Afghanistan and Iraq was for the sole purpose of war. Wars make some people rich and I think they orchestrated the entire thing with deepstate help they bought and paid for..

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The more I learn about 9/11 the more I think something stinks. I recently found out that on that day there was a drill going on specifically for planes being hijacked and flown into buildings. The drill supposedly slowed the response because people thought the actual events were part of the drill. What are the chances that a drill for the exact thing that happened being orchestrated on the same day the real event happens? I say the chance is near zero. Add to that what we now know about the deepstate and their bottomless pit of corruption and I think the entire thing stinks to high heaven. I guess I am becoming a 9/11 truther . I think everything that took place after that in Afghanistan and Iraq was for the sole purpose of war. Wars make some people rich and I think they orchestrated the entire thing with deepstate help they bought and paid for..
A war that cannot be won like the one in Afghanistan is perfect for anyone wanting a never ending war for profit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This guy is an absolute embarrassment. A complete fraud.

And you can't out-think the left. I just read where California is going to allow voters to print out their own mail in ballots just in time for the recall election. No safeguards, even after the debacle of the 2020 election. These people are treasonous crooks.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like John Solomon and think he's a quality investigative journalist. I don't know if I'm on-board with the camp that China hacked the lection although I wouldn't be surprised. I do think there were a ton of fake ballots and ballots double and triple counted. I'm still praying for a full forensic audit.......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This guy is an absolute embarrassment. A complete fraud.

And you can't out-think the left. I just read where California is going to allow voters to print out their own mail in ballots just in time for the recall election. No safeguards, even after the debacle of the 2020 election. These people are treasonous crooks.

Interesting

I live in CA and haven’t heard that. The wife and I already received our official sample standard mail in ballots
4e1cca98f241a123b7b0ec00ffe2fd5c.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Interesting

I live in CA and haven’t heard that. The wife and I already received our official sample standard mail in ballots
4e1cca98f241a123b7b0ec00ffe2fd5c.jpg

can you see any safeguards and controls that verify its you voting and ensure you can only vote once?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
None whatsoever

Never have been, and they ain’t about to start now

This here is Dem country son, where anyone can vote! You don’t even have to be a legal citizen.

Hell, if you are an illegal you get two ballots in the mail!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it possible to load pictures of every page?

whats the point of a sample ballot?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it possible to load pictures of every page?

whats the point of a sample ballot?

It’s essentially a copy of the actual ballot so you can research it and fill it out ahead of time. Theoretically, so when you go to the polls you will have all your decisions made and can just plug in your choices on the actual ballot.

Or to your official mail in ballot when it arrives
28eb9ba8f774b5470e1e8b260e96df4d.jpg

It typically has all the new measures and their description as well as all the candidates and their official statements. Think of it as a study guide for the upcoming election.
a7cdc4f76b815e9088131107d61e3848.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom