dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions offered Attorney General position. He was a former US Attorney

Lt General Michael Flynn offered National Security Advisor position

Rep Mike Pompeo (R-Kansas) has accepted Director of CIA spo

New Gingrich announced he will not be in the cabinet and will be in an advisor role only.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions offered Attorney General position. He was a former US Attorney

Lt General Michael Flynn offered National Security Advisor position

Rep Mike Pompeo (R-Kansas) has accepted Director of CIA spo

New Gingrich announced he will not be in the cabinet and will be in an advisor role only.

Rudy still a possibility for Sec of State? Seems there is some speculation that he might have some connections with certain people that would have put him under too much scrutiny for the AG. I wonder how that would apply to the Sec of State?

FanSince61

Cheerleader
Reaction score
yikes, she turned into a zombie
She probably been in a drunken stupor. It was reported she went into a drunken rage when she realized she lost, attacked Mook and Podesta. Had to be restrained and a sedative added to her drink.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That's why she didn't concede right away. She was drunk and got shot with a tranquilizer gun.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
She probably been in a drunken stupor. It was reported she went into a drunken rage when she realized she lost, attacked Mook and Podesta. Had to be restrained and a sedative added to her drink.

Sounds like one of Hitler's outbursts.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ol Trump is sounding mighty social justice warrior like and uber sensitive here to me:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh please. If only the SJWs of the world merely called people they disagree with rude and asked for an apology.

And I still haven't heard why blacks or gays should be fearful of Trump. No one has answered that question.

I'm not even a Trump fan but people have to at least be reasonable about things. He's not even president yet.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
what am I missing, what's so offensive & how is this harassment?

I doubt he would have been upset if they had merely acknowledged and welcomed his presence as an elected official

the next 4 years should be highly entertaining

Because while the 'performance' was theatrical, it was just an embellished example of some dimwit trying to patronize an elected official, knowing full well Pence would not be able to reply in kind to this fantasy that blacks and gays are oppressed and down-trodden. The guys a grand-standing douche bag.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Daily Mail:

Vice-president-elect Mike Pence, a self-confessed man of the people, was delivered a message directly from the cast of Hamilton - after earlier being booed by the audience on Friday night. As Pence made his way to his seat he was loudly booed. The jeering then got so bad that the performance had to be stopped repeatedly, according to audience members. The booing was most likely linked to Pence's anti-LGBT stances throughout his political career, as well as Donald Trump's election victory this month.

'During "You'll Be Back (Reprise)" they had to keep pausing the song while people jeered Pence on every line. "When your people say they hate you..." Fully stopped the song for a minute while people lost their s**t. Never seen anything like it,' one audience member tweeted.

At the conclusion of the show, the cast delivered a message directly to Pence.

'Vice-president-elect Pence we welcome you and truly thank you for joining us here,' Brandon Dixon - who plays Aaron Burr - said on-stage. ‘We sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights.
‘But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us.’

This is rudeness to the nth degree. Are liberals ever lectured this way? Has this EVER happened to Obama in office? Did Pence boycott them for their politics? I've noticed that a lot of the people who always talk "diversity" are the same ones all over Twitter voicing their desire for white people to "die." Obama's justice dept only cared about one type of American: non-whites. that's why you saw no prosecutions of sanctuary cities or black-on-white hate crimes like the "knock out game" or the cult marxist BLM. well, that's about to change.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh please. If only the SJWs of the world merely called people they disagree with rude and asked for an apology.

And I still haven't heard why blacks or gays should be fearful of Trump. No one has answered that question.

I'm not even a Trump fan but people have to at least be reasonable about things. He's not even president yet.

I agree on the black/gay point, haven't heard what he said that was so offensive in that regard

However in regard to SJW, they seem overly sensitive about "micro-aggressions" or complete non-issues like I would categorize the comments made by the guy from Hamilton, so I think my observation is fair but feel free to enlighten me on what I am missing. I'm not married to this opinion, I just think Trump has more important issues to worry about than this non issue.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Because while the 'performance' was theatrical, it was just an embellished example of some dimwit trying to patronize an elected official, knowing full well Pence would not be able to reply in kind to this fantasy that blacks and gays are oppressed and down-trodden. The guys a grand-standing douche bag.

Perhaps, but if the guy had stood up and praised Pence, I doubt there would be any outrage, so the real issue is what was said not the appearance of grand standing.

It seems to me this comes along with choosing to be a public servant plus I didn't find what was said or how it was said to be rude or offensive, so Pence, Trump, et al can toughen up buttercup like those that have been protesting or being upset about Trump winning the presidency need to do.

I think it good to see people rising out of the apathy that most of us are mired in and if stuff like this gets everyone more involved, that seems like a good thing (imho)

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Perhaps, but if the guy had stood up and praised Pence, I doubt there would be any outrage, so the real issue is what was said not the appearance of grand standing.

why praise? All he had to say was "Welcome Mr. Vice-President, we are honored by your presence this evening." He didn't have to mean it, but a classy person would have said it. You don't insult your guests just because they conflict with your personal politics.

Top Bottom