Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just got back from voting and had two "interesting" things happen.

First they had me listed as vote by mail. I have never once voted by mail nor have I made any changes to vote by mail. I have lived in the same place for over 30 years!

Not really sure why I was changed to vote be mail. It certainly wasn't of my own doing.

Then as I'm filling out my "provisional ballot" I hear the poll worker telling another voter "you don't want to vote that way, you want to vote this way instead because of blah blah blah"

So I personally witnessed a poll worker directly influencing a voter. Had it of been for president and not a bond measure I would have recorded the conversation as proof.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the least. But witnessing voter tampering in person has tarnished the validity of the voting process for me

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just got back from voting and had two "interesting" things happen.

First they had me listed as vote by mail. I have never once voted by mail nor have I made any changes to vote by mail. I have lived in the same place for over 30 years!

Not really sure why I was changed to vote be mail. It certainly wasn't of my own doing.

Then as I'm filling out my "provisional ballot" I hear the poll worker telling another voter "you don't want to vote that way, you want to vote this way instead because of blah blah blah"

So I personally witnessed a poll worker directly influencing a voter. Had it of been for president and not a bond measure I would have recorded the conversation as proof.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the least. But witnessing voter tampering in person has tarnished the validity of the voting process for me

Don't worry, the DOJ is looking out for you in regards to stuff like this. They'll deal with those people harshly!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Comey just announced that even with me personally witnessing voter manipulation that he's recommends against prosecuting that poll worker

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The polls here were orderly and well run, no hangers on, no unsolicited advice from anyone at any time.
Only thing of any note was a guy conducting an exit poll.He was talking to hispanics and white women, to the point he was chasing them down.I don't know who he represented, but I did hear him say the info would appear on "all the major news".In fact his little 8 question card had several logos on the back.I saw Fox, CNN, CBS, among others.He would not even acknowledge me or any other white man.He himself was white, btw.
Certainly he was looking for specific input, and I have no problem with that.But he was a rude fuck.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A local school and polling location here in Los Angeles is on lockdown after a shooting

Swat is on scene

Crazy shit going on!

Reaction score
Florida unlikely to go to trump after he did terrible in the Tampa area, per some reporter on twitter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, looking like he might be sunk. I'm about to turn off on the shit.

Really disappointing that we have such a fucked up country to even consider electing someone as corrupt and awful as HRC. Just disgusts me.

Reaction score
Stop playing with my emotions vta.

This is going to be like the Cowboys of old. Trump will take the lead but Hillary will be a Matt Stafford and pull out a miraculous come back in the final seconds.

Reaction score
Florida results coming in very soon. Trump leads Florida well over 100,000 votes. 89% votes are in. #ElectionNight*

Top Bottom