Reaction score
I'm not interested in groping accusations. I'm talking about flat out rape or touching/grabbing someone's genitals without their permission. On the tape, Trump referenced women who allow famous men to do that to them:

"And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

Big difference.
The accusations run the gamut from kissing without permission, to groping a breast or ass, to forcibly touching genitals, to raping a 13 year old girl.

And I'm sure Trump thinks the women were "allowing" him to do it. If they don't say no, then it means yes kind of thing, right?

To top it all off, when a specific accuser was brought up, he insulted her looks, saying something to the effect of he had higher standards in who he chose to assault. His tone-deafness in general when addressing women is shocking.

Reaction score
No, like when there are witnesses on the plane where a woman says he was all over the whole time, and those witnesses say absolutely nothing inappropriate happened.

That kind of debunked.
Got links to said debunking of "much" of the stories?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Got links to said debunking of "much" of the stories?

Do you read any news at all that doesn't come from CNN?

Dude I Googled it and not only did the story about the plane debunking thing come up, but numerous others came up with stuff that make the accusers look like major liars.

Another one of the "accusers" said something inappropriate happened during a concert, but when they went back and checked there was no concert there when the person claimed.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Dude I Googled it and not only did the story about the plane debunking thing come up, but numerous others came up with stuff that make the accusers look like major liars.

Another one of the "accusers" said something inappropriate happened during a concert, but when they went back and checked there was no concert there when the person claimed.

Maybe this explains some of Trumps troubling "insensitive" remarks directed at these scumbag liars.

Pep is bothered by some "insensitive' talk directed towards liars and finds that worse than a corrupt lying scamming treasonous liability who has done serious damage to her country for personal gain, and finds it worse than a guy who comes off as if he has no clue about most things and thinks he would be better for president.

Not that any of the choices are ideal, but ONE is clearly not near as bad as the others.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pep is a closet liberal, I'm sure he'll end up pulling that lever for Hillary just like he did for BO

Reaction score
Election Day four days away.

Not who do you want to win. Who do you think will win?

I still say Hillary, unfortunately.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

November surprise goes poof: Woman drops lawsuit alleging Trump raped her when she was 13 – twitchy.com

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Trump is going to win.

If Hillary wins and its close I think all hell will break lose due to the massive voter fraud, because that's the ONLY way she can win. There's no way in fucking hell she'd win a legit election at this point.

Reaction score

If you googled it, then why didn't you post the links? I'd be interested to see the articles.

I'm not going to go around guessing at what articles you're finding. Sorry. The burden of proof is on you since you claimed they have been debunked.

Reaction score
Pep is a closet liberal
No, I'm a classical liberal. Socially tolerant, fiscally conservative. I actually give thought to my positions. I know that's a foreign concept for you, since you fall directly in line with whatever douchebag has a R by his name.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If you googled it, then why didn't you post the links? I'd be interested to see the articles.

I'm not going to go around guessing at what articles you're finding. Sorry. The burden of proof is on you since you claimed they have been debunked.

For a guy who's supposed to be a lawyer Pep, you suck at research

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No, I'm a classical liberal. Socially tolerant, fiscally conservative. I actually give thought to my positions. I know that's a foreign concept for you, since you fall directly in line with whatever douchebag has a R by his name.

I'm not a Republican asshat, I'm a conservative.

Top Bottom