Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Is there any Game of Thrones watchers here?
I bet there are. I've only read the books, and kinda wonder about the series too - normally the movie adaption is pure bs compared to the written material. Is that the case here or is the show actually worth watching even if you've read the books already?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I bet there are. I've only read the books, and kinda wonder about the series too - normally the movie adaption is pure bs compared to the written material. Is that the case here or is the show actually worth watching even if you've read the books already?

Absolutely not. I have read the book series as well, and the show is still top notch, in my opinion.

Reaction score
Southpaw is kinda long. Not as good as I had hoped, but still very good.

Recommend watch.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
What the fucks with NBC, cutting Hannibal for a shitty Giants Pre-Season game? Fucking cock suckers. :up_yours

Reaction score
American Ultra was good. Didn't really know what to expect going in. But it was decent.

And I've never seen the twilight movies but I know a lot of people say Kristen Stewart is ugly, but she looked fine as fuck in this movie.

Reaction score
Watched the Man from UNCLE and Mission Impossible last night. Mission Impossible was definitely better, but Man from UNCLE had some decent twists for a spy movie.

Anyone planning on watching Fear the Walking Dead? Premieres tonight.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Anyone planning on watching Fear the Walking Dead? Premieres tonight.

Set to record the series. I probably won't watch tonight because of the game, but it will be a series that I am definitely looking forward to watching.

Reaction score
Saw on Redbox movie called Spare Parts. Great movie, my kids loved it. George Lopez, Jamie Lee Curtis and Marisa Tomei are in it.

A group of four Carl Hayden High School students win first place over M.I.T. in a 2004 national robotics competition. The team had only $800 and used car parts but won the competition over several highly funded university teams. All four students were undocumented immigrants from Mexico.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Kinda like the Hispanic version of Ernest goes to camp.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I watched Paul Blart 1 & 2 last weekend. I may never laugh again.

Top Bottom