ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL @ everyone's favorite pseudo-intellectual CaFuzz talking about anger, rectalchafing, and disdaining condescendants.

So much projection. LOL

Reaction score
It's gnash. As in "They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and Gnashing of teeth."

If you are going to come across as this disdaining condescendant then you should at least try and appear functionally literate.

As for your question, I have no specific goal in mind. And I was told that the monkeys were appreciated. SO THERE! I am having just as much fun watching you guys try this faux aloofness.

Protip: if miming unconcern then do not try so hard to seem that way.

Dude, did you go to like, English college or something? You use of multi-syllable words to tear these simps apart is amaze balls.

Reaction score
Dude, did you go to like, English college or something? You use of multi-syllable words to tear these simps apart is amaze balls.
He dropped a hunnid fiddy grand on an education he coulda got for $1.50 in late charges at the public library.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Wow. The 'big' words that I used were disdain, condescend, functional, and appreciate. That you think that is mental big timing is pretty sad. In this I am not trolling, that is fucking pathetic. There: another polysyllable. Sorry to offend your inferiority complex.

On the brighter side, people like you are the reason I win this social darwinism setup we have around here. And on the even brighter side: its mostly men that think like you do. dullard.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He dropped a hunnid fiddy grand on an education he coulda got for $1.50 in late charges at the public library.

Went to a state school even if it was one of the better ones in the world. I have seen your logic so I imagine you did drop a couple, personal $100k on law school figuring how well you must've done on the LSAT given that. Paid off your loans yet?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
LOL @ everyone's favorite pseudo-intellectual CaFuzz talking about anger, rectalchafing, and disdaining condescendants.

So much projection. LOL

*** **** ** ******. ** ***** **** *** *** ****** **** *****. ******. *** *** *** *** *** **** ***** ******** *** ******** ******? **** **** ** *********.

Reaction score
LHNpDwM.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yeah but some of us cannot post there openly and this place seemed kinda dead so I am trying to spice the place back up. Next time instead of playing the pendantic asshole I will play the Hos lover.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And I do have to say that considering the source of most of the vitriol and the reason why this place was created, the moderation around here is both entertaining and ironic.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Wow. The 'big' words that I used were disdain, condescend, functional, and appreciate. That you think that is mental big timing is pretty sad. In this I am not trolling, that is fucking pathetic. There: another polysyllable. Sorry to offend your inferiority complex.
You know words are big when you can leave syllables off and they are still real words...

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
And I do have to say that considering the source of most of the vitriol and the reason why this place was created, the moderation around here is both entertaining and ironic.

What moderation? I hate that shit...

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You know words are big when you can leave syllables off and they are still real words...

I call it artistic license. The suffix was sensible. There needed to be a word for 'one who condescends,' so I made one up. Would you have preferred 'condescender?' Just seemed gauche.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
The guy tries too hard to sound intelligent. At least that's amusing, I guess.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So is this guy just going to run wild like this or does someone want to ban him?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yeah but some of us cannot post there openly and this place seemed kinda dead so I am trying to spice the place back up. Next time instead of playing the pendantic asshole I will play the Hos lover.

You've done well.
We haven't mentioned Josh Brent since the first page.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The guy tries too hard to sound intelligent. At least that's amusing, I guess.

What's amusing is that you think I am trying hard. If I was trying hard then I would talk about reconciling reductionism and free will with the notion of the infinitesimal or how Locke's basis for social contract is Genesis and how that calls into question many political ideals or skew symmetry, orthogonality and the standard model.

Words are not a sign of intelligence to me. What they are is something to troll people with that are threatened by intelligence. That's the rub. I don't put much stock into diction and grammar as long as I am able to communicate. I just talk and write like I think and only really try to dumb it down for children.

No word I have used is outside of HS vocabulary for pete's sake. I set the bar high indeed.

To me concepts and ideas are a sign of intelligence. forest versus the trees and all that but I do note that you got mesmerized by my bullshit.

Top Bottom