Cythim

Reaction score
Had some of this last weekend. Was great but I would never spend $45 on a bottle

1607-verre-bush-prestige.jpg

Cythim

Reaction score
I was at an international beer festival and tended to stick near the expensive beers. I was so hammered at the end of the night I ended up pissing in the hotel sink.

Reaction score
I piss in sinks all the time. Sober.

Also, have I mentioned my affinity for Miller Genuine Draft in this thread yet?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't like beer. If I'm going to drink, it's straight to the hard liquor.

I haven't had a drink in almost a year, the last time was bad for me. I usually end up hurting myself or getting very sick.

C

Cr122

I haven't had a drink in almost a year, the last time was bad for me. I usually end up hurting myself or getting very sick.

Hey, that reminds me, how's your ankle?

Reaction score
Cythim and I were having a perfectlu good conversation about craft beer, then Playmaker shows up talking about pissing in mouths, and Sheik all but admitted he got drunk and raped murdered somebody...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I'm the same way. Something bad happens usually. I remember when you broke your ankle. I did the same thing but it was my arm - put too much weight on it when I was jumping out of a truck. It snapped. I never got it casted but I still have a bone spur in my wrist. I don't know if a cast would have helped that or not.

Top Bottom