yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jones was an idiot for what he said about Sandy Hook. I mean people need to stop making everything some kind of wild conspiracy without evidence. Even if you believe the government is evil, making wild accusations without any substance to back it up just make you look like an idiot. If there are conspiracies, be patient, eventually the facts will come out.

Having said that, the case against him was ridiculous. He has a first amendment right to say what he wants, no matter who is offended or how. The Sandy Hook parents, or the lawyers that represent them, have turned their tragedy into a war on the constitution. They sued Remington into bankruptcy on the flimsy argument the gun manufacturer was somehow responsible for the Sandy Hook school shooting. Remington settled the case for $73 million. This lawsuit never should have been allowed. And Remington did the entire gun industry, and the constitution, a disservice by settling the case. They claimed Remington's advertising made their weapons appealing to young people and Remington's weapons featured in violent video games proved they were marketing their products to children. Remember, the Sandy Hook shooter did not purchase the gun he used. He stole it from his mother who legally purchased the gun. If she had another weapon, we have to assume he would have stolen that one. Blaming Remington was a money grab by the parents and their lawyers. Remington never should have settled.

We all feel for the parents of the victims of the shooting, but that is not a good reason to throw out our rights as citizens to appease them.
I have a Remington 870 shotgun, so did many of the kids I went to high school with, many of whom had deer rifles.

Most of us drove pickup trucks

to school

with gun racks in the rear window

WITH our guns in the gun racks

at school

daily

there wasnt a single case of gun violence (plus my high school was very diverse and we all got along great)

what changed?

Creeper

UDFA
Reaction score
I have a Remington 870 shotgun, so did many of the kids I went to high school with, many of whom had deer rifles.

Most of us drove pickup trucks

to school

with gun racks in the rear window

WITH our guns in the gun racks

at school

daily

there wasnt a single case of gun violence (plus my high school was very diverse and we all got along great)

what changed?
Democrats decided to challenge the 2nd amendment. They made guns a political issue because they realized they could blame guns and people would be susceptible to the propaganda. Go back to the early 1970s and the biggest liberals of the time, like Hubert Humphry defended the right to bear arms. But somewhere along the lines Democrats decided the constitution was a problem that had to be addressed.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Jones was an idiot for what he said about Sandy Hook. I mean people need to stop making everything some kind of wild conspiracy without evidence. Even if you believe the government is evil, making wild accusations without any substance to back it up just make you look like an idiot. If there are conspiracies, be patient, eventually the facts will come out.

Having said that, the case against him was ridiculous. He has a first amendment right to say what he wants, no matter who is offended or how. The Sandy Hook parents, or the lawyers that represent them, have turned their tragedy into a war on the constitution. They sued Remington into bankruptcy on the flimsy argument the gun manufacturer was somehow responsible for the Sandy Hook school shooting. Remington settled the case for $73 million. This lawsuit never should have been allowed. And Remington did the entire gun industry, and the constitution, a disservice by settling the case. They claimed Remington's advertising made their weapons appealing to young people and Remington's weapons featured in violent video games proved they were marketing their products to children. Remember, the Sandy Hook shooter did not purchase the gun he used. He stole it from his mother who legally purchased the gun. If she had another weapon, we have to assume he would have stolen that one. Blaming Remington was a money grab by the parents and their lawyers. Remington never should have settled.

We all feel for the parents of the victims of the shooting, but that is not a good reason to throw out our rights as citizens to appease them.
A Satan filled boy..

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
France --
Macron Trounced by Marine Le Pen’s populist-nationalist party at European Parliament Elections, Macron Immediately Dissolves Parliament for Snap National Election

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Democrats decided to challenge the 2nd amendment. They made guns a political issue because they realized they could blame guns and people would be susceptible to the propaganda. Go back to the early 1970s and the biggest liberals of the time, like Hubert Humphry defended the right to bear arms. But somewhere along the lines Democrats decided the constitution was a problem that had to be addressed.
Its not a "political" issue to them. It's an agenda item that must be accomplished for them to get what they ultimately want, to stay in power forever and turn our country into a tyrant ran country where they alone control everything in everyone's life. Property, money, health, food etc etc. They want to own 100% of everyone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant wait til aliens get to see these folks.

1 of 2 things is guaranteed to happen. 1) They decide we are too fucking stupid to have any sort of relationship with or 2) they decide we are too fucking stupid and a complete waste of space, and decide to put us out of our misery and blow up the planet

Top Bottom