Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We're getting it done with castoffs from good teams:

Coe from the Giants made a play tonight.

Ernie Sims got cut from the Colts and is contributing.

Frampton cut by the Packers is out there.

Sterling Moore was cut by the Pats.

Even have a player the Browns did not want seeing time.

Kudos to the FO.

Reaction score
It’s a testament to good coaching. You can bring someone off the street and they are able to contribute. Reminds me of the Giants and Patriots how they go through so many injuries and still produce. I don’t know how the Cowboys are able to stop anyone with the guys out there, but they do.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s a testament to good coaching. You can bring someone off the street and they are able to contribute. Reminds me of the Giants and Patriots how they go through so many injuries and still produce. I don’t know how the Cowboys are able to stop anyone with the guys out there, but they do.

when's the last time the Cowboy organization has done that? What's changed under Garett?

Reaction score
This is why I'm on board (suddenly) with Garrett deserving another year.

I also think Rob Ryan deserves another year.

We've got guys who haven't been with the team more than a month getting significant playing time on defense.

When Sims went down, we were using our back up back up back up ILB. It really is incredible.

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is why I'm on board (suddenly) with Garrett deserving another year.

I also think Rob Ryan deserves another year.

We've got guys who haven't been with the team more than a month getting significant playing time on defense.

When Sims went down, we were using our back up back up back up ILB. It really is incredible.

Not if he continues with the three-man pass rush.

Reaction score
@fishsports
Talkin to #Cowboys asst this am: 'Im on the team bus from the Gaylord and I swear we had 10 players on the bus whose names I dont know.'

@fishsports
.@hatcher97 'We need to put our names on tape across our helmets so we even know who all these guys are.' #Off-The-Couch-Cowboys

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He almost has to. Have you SEEN our safeties in coverage?

Yeah, but giving QB's more time to throw only enhances the problem of the safeties.

He also needs t take the handcuffs off the CB's

He appeared to take the reigns off a little late in the game yesterday, maybe its a sign of things to come.

Reaction score
Back on topic....

The castoffs we have on the roster....

Which ones do you want to see, or think deserve a camp battle, at making the 2013 Cowboys roster?

Sterling Moore immediately comes to mind. Small sample size, but he's better than Scandrick IMO.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Back on topic....

The castoffs we have on the roster....

Which ones do you want to see, or think deserve a camp battle, at making the 2013 Cowboys roster?

Sterling Moore immediately comes to mind. Small sample size, but he's better than Scandrick IMO.

Frampton. I like the way he plays Special Teams and the way he hits. I'd also keep Peprah and sign 4 other safeties off the street if it meant Danny McCray wouldn't be back.

Top Bottom