LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You have to admire as to how that organization is being ran, in contrast to the Cowboys.

Mike Singletary... DAMN! I so wished we would have taken him as for our HC. You talk about players being held accountable... Iron Mike don't play. Don't let that crucifix he wears fool you. Vernon Davis found out.

The 49ers do not have the talent that the Cowboys have. They of course have a better Oline and single RB, and their TE Davis is at least as good as Witten, if not better. But with that Oline and a half-way decent OC, that offense can do wonders in spite of Alex Smith.

Did any of you catch the WR screen they ran? Smith faked a run and then turned and threw to the WR. That's how you run a WR screen, as opposed to hiking the ball and then throwing it right away.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Witten is still top notch. Davis is good, But, no, not Witten's level yet.

Their O-line, if they stay together and grow together has the chance to be a good one. I heard tonight that they have 2 or 3 rooks ? and two or so guys in their second years? Man, they gel, niner fans will be happy. They got some good players on offense. Alex Smith ain't that bad and the more he gets comforable and protected? Good things,

Reaction score
Witten is still top notch. Davis is good, But, no, not Witten's level yet.

Their O-line, if they stay together and grow together has the chance to be a good one. I heard tonight that they have 2 or 3 rooks ? and two or so guys in their second years? Man, they gel, niner fans will be happy. They got some good players on offense. Alex Smith ain't that bad and the more he gets comforable and protected? Good things,

Last year I would have said no way but now I would take him in a straight up trade right now

C

Cr122

I like Singletary as a HC.

He knows his shit. I know they lost, but he knows how to prepare a team on Sundays, and Mondays.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I like Singletary as a HC.

He knows his shit. I know they lost, but he knows how to prepare a team on Sundays, and Mondays.

Did you catch the last part of Singletary's PC after the game last night? Someone asks him what I believe was a real stupid question. He looks over the way of the reporter and just gives that " Fuck, do I really have to be in front of these morons?" And just walks off. LOL. He had this disgusted, yet, "You really just asked that?" look on his face, It was priceless.

Cythim

Reaction score
While you are busy blowing smoke up his ass don't forget that he got slaughtered by the Seahawks in week 1. Hasselbeck was looking like Brees last week against this exact same team. Lets see if he can take a team to the playoffs before we crown him a great coach.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
While you are busy blowing smoke up his ass don't forget that he got slaughtered by the Seahawks in week 1. Hasselbeck was looking like Brees last week against this exact same team. Lets see if he can take a team to the playoffs before we crown him a great coach.

Got it. I won't blowsmoke up any coaches ass unless it's Parcells.

Top Bottom