Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was there really ever any doubt? So the judge doesn't think there was any intentional malice and that's not even the point. Either election law and/or chain of custody was followed or it wasn't.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trump rambling on and on about how every Republican should get behind scumbag RINO spineless loser McCarthy

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
McCarthy now begging Democrats to help him win, we all know exactly what this means.

These two McFucktards in the house and senate have got to go. Along with that ignorant **** Romney woman

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
McCarthy now begging Democrats to help him win, we all know exactly what this means.

These two McFucktards in the house and senate have got to go. Along with that ignorant **** Romney woman

If Dems start voting for McCarthy, then it should be obvious he made some back door deals and Republicans should walk away from him. Hell, if he did go to the Dems, then Republicans should walk away from him.

Fuck McCarthy.....he should have known the Red Wave wasn't coming since the fraud was never fixed. He's a victim of his own inaction. Fuck him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"IF" McCarthy went to the Dems, that's sooooo telling. He put his own ego and ambition ahead of the party and the country.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I honestly could care less who the Republicans pick as speaker. What I care about is what Republicans do as a party, and the speaker election is just an indicator of what the rest of the party will do. Even if they pick someone like Jordan, they will still be divided as a party and they will still cater to Democrats when the chips are down. The problem is there are too many Republicans who either do not know how to fight or don't want to fight. Whether the speaker is a weakling like McCarthy or not the results will be the same in the long run. Republicans are going to do nothing to end the double standard of justice that persecutes Republicans.

Just elect someone and get started on dismantling the Pelosi hits squads.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
No on the 6th ballot !!!!! :D

The idiots on the radio are putting out this BS: " Oh, we can't have this delay, the work 'of the people' won't get done!!"

Oh spare me... Congress deliberating over days is supposed to be what Legislation is about. The world won't end if this takes several days!!!

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
in high school we'd buy donuts with sprinkles like the ones in the upper left corner of your picture ( they were more of a cake dough type donut, is that what yours are?).

We'd nuke them for 30 seconds and eat with milk, incredible! They melt in your mouth, try it so I can live vicariously through you

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Read the many Comments contradicting Sean... LOL

And here's my issue with these establishment Republicans and swamp rats that are ALL coming out fo the woodwork.

It takes 30 days or more to count votes and not a fucking peep of disention. But debating the next SOTH for a few days and it's treasonous or traitorous (and worse). I fucking hate these people. Just hate them and they're as big a problem as the Dems.

And while I'm at it, the police were tracking the Idaho murder suspect with his cell phone....the same technology that was used in the 2000 mules documentary that the shills discredited as being inaccurate. And the results of that cell phone tracking will be used in court as evidence if the nut job takes a trial. America needs to wake up.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The hypocritical "logic" used by the Dems infuriates me almost every time I hear something come out of their mouths

I really dont hear much publicly from Republicans, it seems to always be hearsay from yet again, the democrats

The republicans need a massive PR makeover

Top Bottom