dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What happened to the Maliek Collins that was supposedly man handling Zack Martin in training camp? Looks like the scouts that had him pegged as a 4th rounder might have been a tad optimistic.

He played all yr on a foot injury and had surgery as soon as the season was over.

Terrance mcclain

Spectator
Reaction score
What happened to the Maliek Collins that was supposedly man handling Zack Martin in training camp? Looks like the scouts that had him pegged as a 4th rounder might have been a tad optimistic.

That was probably propaganda put out by the cowboys front office. Gavin Escobar should have been a multiple year pro bowler based on the bs the front office put out about Escobar every training camp.maybe one day rod will realize his defense needs a DT that doesn't get pushed around when teams run the ball at him. I wount hold my breath

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
325d4fdb708145f80a01549190b7945f.jpg

I’ll just leave this one here for you all to discuss

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
325d4fdb708145f80a01549190b7945f.jpg

I’ll just leave this one here for you all to discuss
I don’t know that he did, but he’s correct. This is just the Cowboys base pushing this because Pederson is right. Could had add having a dickhead for a GM, and players that are pussies....

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
part of the problem was the OL was straight garbage, it time for Smith to be replaced. I rather have a healthy LT what won’t miss a game than a All Pro that out every other game. Collins will improve, need a better LG. Other half of this is missing Elliot & having an old ass Witten, plus weak pussies Bryant & Williams. Upgrade just the TE & WR just might get Prescott to 10 wins alone....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
part of the problem was the OL was straight garbage, it time for Smith to be replaced. I rather have a healthy LT what won’t miss a game than a All Pro that out every other game. ....

This is utter stupidity. Yes, they need a better swing T than Chaz Green, no, you don't need to replace the best or second best LT in the league.

Dude's missed 7 games in 7 years. Step off the ledge.

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Cowboys are having a fire sale in their store, 20% off everything. My guess is Jerral might be trying to gage how triggered the fan base really is. Hopefully they won’t sell much, low sales might shake that dickhead. Still won’t change a thing, but he’ll will know that the brand is going to suffer as long as his funky ass attitude continues....

krag1965

Cheerleader
Reaction score
This is utter stupidity. Yes, they need a better swing T than Chaz Green, no, you don't need to replace the best or second best LT in the league.

Dude's missed 7 games in 7 years. Step off the ledge.
What good is he if he can’t be Relied on, shit he missed more games some seven the pass seven year. You step off the ledge...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think the fanbase has just about had it with King Jones.

thats the dream

but in no time at all, the masses will be overwhelmed with homer euphoria and begin the mental gymnastics necessary to envision how the cowboys will end up in next years soup bowl, some will even cite the 6-0 defeat of this years champs to show how close they are

the draft being in Dallas will be enough to distract everyone until rinse and repeat begins yet again

we need a 3-13 type season to keep those anti jeri fires stoked but parity will allow red to win enough to finish out his current contract

:puke

Reaction score
thats the dream

but in no time at all, the masses will be overwhelmed with homer euphoria and begin the mental gymnastics necessary to envision how the cowboys will end up in next years soup bowl, some will even cite the 6-0 defeat of this years champs to show how close they are

the draft being in Dallas will be enough to distract everyone until rinse and repeat begins yet again

we need a 3-13 type season to keep those anti jeri fires stoked but parity will allow red to win enough to finish out his current contract

:puke

If I hear the homers yelling how we'll go 13-3 next year I'll scream. Even if we somehow did nothing will come of it. It's taken me a long time to realize we are stuck in mediocrity forever. I'm starting to depress myself. lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Still won’t change a thing, but he’ll will know that the brand is going to suffer as long as his funky ass attitude continues....

He won’t notice a thing. His Cowboys are more profitable now than ever. The most profitable franchise in all of sports in the entire world in fact!

Even with a shitty product on the field for over two decades. Our dumbass fans still put Dak and Zeke in the top three in jersey sales this season.

Jerry wins again, while we as fans lose, year after year. The problem is the dumbass fans keep buying shit and throwing money at king Jerry’s feet regardless of what happens on the field. He has zero incentive to change a thing

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If I hear the homers yelling how we'll go 13-3 next year I'll scream. Even if we somehow did nothing will come of it. It's taken me a long time to realize we are stuck in mediocrity forever. I'm starting to depress myself. lol

What do you mean noting will come of going 13-3 next season?

Are you crazy? Thems is Garrett contract extension numbers right there! He would get another 5 year extension with that record!

Last edited:
Reaction score
He won’t notice a thing. His Cowboys are more profitable now than ever. The most profitable franchise in all of sports in the entire world in fact!

Even with a shitty product on the field for over two decades. Our dumbass fans still put Dak and Zeke in the top three in jersey sales this season.

Jerry wins again, while we as fans lose, year after year. The problem is the dumbass fans keep buying shit and throwing money at king Jerry’s feet regardless of what happens on the field. He has zero incentive to change a thing

Sad but true.

Top Bottom