Reaction score
For finishing off what the Browns couldn't do. Gotta fire Ginger's entire family tree, but I will drive to Valley Ranch and help them all pack if necessary.

Wonderful Thanksgiving! Time to go celebrate...

:towel:towel:towel

sean-payton-cowboys-icon-t.jpg

Reaction score
Don't be a buzzkill.

If things go correctly, we will lose our last 4 games. No way they're beating the Bengals, Saints or Steelers. The Skins will mop them up at DC. Hell, they might even lose next weekend too bc the game is at Cowboys Stadium. Things are looking great.

9074710-large.jpg

Reaction score
This is the first Ginger presser I've listened to, because I hate him so much. Just getting a bit nostalgic since he'll be gone soon.

Here are some quotes verbatim:

"We battled back. I thought we fought well in the second half. We did make some stops on defense. We did make a ton of plays to get ourselves back and make it a one score game."

"We have to make sure we start faster in all three phases of the football game, but we battled back..."

"We'll continue to battle hard, and work hard, and try to win games each and every week...and try to play better in all three phases. And we'll continue to do that. We'll learn from this ballgame and get ready for the next challenge."

He proceeded to say "battle" about 45 more times.

lol

:towel

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Basically you feed "process", "battle", "challenge" and "three phases" into the Ginger 9000, press a button, and voila, it's a press conference.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For finishing off what the Browns couldn't do. Gotta fire Ginger's entire family tree, but I will drive to Valley Ranch and help them all pack if necessary.

Wonderful Thanksgiving! Time to go celebrate...

:towel:towel:towel

sean-payton-cowboys-icon-t.jpg

Payton looks good in that Dallas blue. From here on I hope we lose the rest of the games.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is the first Ginger presser I've listened to, because I hate him so much. Just getting a bit nostalgic since he'll be gone soon.

Here are some quotes verbatim:

"We battled back. I thought we fought well in the second half. We did make some stops on defense. We did make a ton of plays to get ourselves back and make it a one score game."

"We have to make sure we start faster in all three phases of the football game, but we battled back..."

"We'll continue to battle hard, and work hard, and try to win games each and every week...and try to play better in all three phases. And we'll continue to do that. We'll learn from this ballgame and get ready for the next challenge."

He proceeded to say "battle" about 45 more times.

lol

:towel

Losing. Is. A. Disease.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ginger is not getting fired.

But we did improve our draft position.

Barring a miracle run here in December, he's getting canned.

I just hope its the whole staff though. They've ALL done horrible jobs this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be fine if some of the position coachs were to stay.

I want everybody gone. Its been a disaster.

When you've got cancer, you do everything you can to kill ALL of the cancer, not some of it and then hope the rest isnt a problem.

We've got cancer in this franchise.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want everybody gone. Its been a disaster.

When you've got cancer, you do everything you can to kill ALL of the cancer, not some of it and then hope the rest isnt a problem.

We've got cancer in this franchise.

Well that's not realistic. Jerry himself is the cancer of this franchise. And he's not going anywhere. What I was saying is that, I would be fine with just Garrett, Ryan, and DeCamillis being kicked to the curb, because that seems to be more drastic and realistic move. Cancer or not, if Payton came here, I think we'd be ok with the position coaches we have now, unless he wanted to make a chance.

I definitely want to scrap the 3-4 though.

Top Bottom