Reaction score
Dumbass should have gotten Oline in the offseason, now hes gonna paying for it with the Franchise QB going down for a good amount of time.:Clap

Last edited:
C

Cr122

Ayuh, thank you Jerry we appreciate what you have done to our franchise quarterback.

I hate your guts asshole.

Reaction score
Its official the Sky is falling and right into that hole in that stupid f*cking stadium.....

Jerry you deserve this after all you signed all these idiots...

sbk92

Reaction score
The FB missed a blitz pickup.

The offensive line sucks and needs a major overhaul but that wasn't why Romo went down.

Reaction score
The FB missed a blitz pickup.

The offensive line sucks and needs a major overhaul but that wasn't why Romo went down.

Havin this shooty of a line in front of a Franchise QB make him guilty....Sorry

if the FB picks up that blitz then Romos okay

But theres no telling when the Oline breaks down and has a free rusher in on Romo...

Plymkr

Reaction score
That's bullshit.

SBK is correct.

Sure, the fault lies on Jerry, O-line, etc. But, to wish these things amongst any man is just fucking stupid. Get a grip.

Reaction score
That's bullshit.

SBK is correct.

Sure, the fault lies on Jerry, O-line, etc. But, to wish these things amongst any man is just fucking stupid. Get a grip.

It could have happened earlier this year-My point is its the GMs Fault(Jerrah) for not fixing a bad,old, lazy Oline.

Part of the blame can go straight to Garrett for allowing a Rookie to stay in to pass block(granted this is fluke play for romo to get destroyed on) on that down knowing these guys were blitzing every second...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I realize that it wasnt the OLINE, BUT it was gonna happen eventually considering these guys lack of blocking skills.

Brady and Peyton have front offices that wouldn't allow these scrubs to block for them...

C

Cr122

I realize that it wasnt the OLINE, BUT it was gonna happen eventually considering these guys lack of blocking skills.

Brady and Peyton have front offices that wouldn't allow these scrubs to block for them...

Yup.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Signed/traded/drafted....

I read what you are saying. Believe me, but it's not that simple. We could have signed/traded/drafted players but we still would have had Houck coaching them. He's the #1 PROBLEM. He's the highest paid Oline coach in the league. This crap is on him, the lack of discipline, desire, etc. I looked at the Giants Oline yesterday and theirs is the same age as the Cowboys, but why is it that they function as a cohesive unit and is pretty much the best Oline in the division? Age has not slowed them down. They play with a purpose. They play with heart and desire.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It could have happened earlier this year-My point is its the GMs Fault(Jerrah) for not fixing a bad,old, lazy Oline.

Part of the blame can go straight to Garrett for allowing a Rookie to stay in to pass block(granted this is fluke play for romo to get destroyed on) on that down knowing these guys were blitzing every second...

Not just having a rookie being the sole protector in the backfield but against THAT GIANTS' DEFENSE of all defenses to do that against. The Genius-Asset out thought himself again.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

They are about to pay those two over $200 million combined. Those offices will not put crap like what we have to protect their investment. Jerry GAMBLED that Romo's mobility would get him out of harm's way and thus saw no need for concern with the Oline.

sbk92

Reaction score
Jerry likes to talk about being Romo friendly.

Then proceeds to give him that kind of protection.

Don't even try to understand it. Chalk it up to having an oil salesman pretending he's an NFL General Manager.

Plymkr

Reaction score
The day Jerry leaves the GM role and enjoys being an owner ONLY, will be a great day.

Don't see it happening anytime soon though.

Top Bottom