Reaction score
I’ve been thinking of becoming a tattoo artist. Looking to get some equipment and start practicing in the next few weeks. Youtube and watching the ink shows on Netflix has been my mental teacher so far. Be a cool way to make some extra cash. I already do graphic design and print t-shirts full time. Got my first tat a week ago on my ankle of a lighting bolt. Was a freebie to show me how it was done and to see what if felt like and it fuckin hurt!

If you have a cool tat, post ii! I would like to see it and know your thoughts about tattoos and what makes a good one.

Reaction score
I’ve been thinking of becoming a tattoo artist. Looking to get some equipment and start practicing in the next few weeks. Youtube and watching the ink shows on Netflix has been my mental teacher so far. Be a cool way to make some extra cash. I already do graphic design and print t-shirts full time. Got my first tat a week ago on my ankle of a lighting bolt. Was a freebie to show me how it was done and to see what if felt like and it fuckin hurt!

If you have a cool tat, post ii! I would like to see it and know your thoughts about tattoos and what makes a good one.

Lightning Bolt on the ankle, huh. Did everyone in your sorority get one?

Reaction score
i have none, but i want one. my sister-in-law, who lives in dallas, has a couple.

Reaction score
I got one in college, regretted it ever since. I think they are stupid and look horrible on women!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know what makes a tattoo "good". I like when a tattoo has a story behind it.

I have a few. I want more, but my wife doesn't want me to. I have one on the outside of my left calf. It's a music sheet with a large treble clef over it. I play guitar and love music in general, but a family member of mine was killed a few years ago and the tattoo is the exact coffin corner attachment thing that was on his casket.

I also have a mustache on my left pointer finger.

My laptop is fucked right now, but I might be able to email the pic from my iPhone.

C

Cr122

Yeah, it pretty much separates the men from the boys.

~pussies need not apply~

Reaction score
I've got three and wanting another one. I'm trying to decide where to go get it. I've got a Cowboy Star on the inside of my left bicep.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
on my calve

25593317529227879801386.jpg

saving some money now for a sleeve something with a norse god and goddess of the sea

locked&loaded

Cheerleader
Reaction score
"was is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength"

I think this was on some chick I knows facebook status a couple weeks ago. reads even gayer now.

Top Bottom