Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
5ab1537ef0fbb7f2b25969412afeb23f.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

It looks like a new deal has been signed moving Sunday Ticket from Direct TV to ESPN+ in 2024. It’s also moving Thursday night football strictly to Amazon Prime.

So without paying for some sort of service you only have football from your local market on Sundays moving forward in 2024.

meh, since the Cowboys are 6 feet under ad infinitum combined with the woke shit, my enjoyment of the NFL is nothing like it used to be, so whatever shows up locally is fine by me.

I always let my DVR build up a 90 minute buffer so I can blow through the game and watching half heartedly anyway. The game is getting to be like the NBA where it only gets interesting for the last 5 minutes most of the time

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me I went from having zero local teams which meant I’d probably get half the Cowboys games each year to now having 2 teams (Rams/Chargers)

So there are two games each week that will be played before my Cowboys will. So my locally played Cowboys games are fewer and farther between nowadays

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unfortunately for me I went from having zero local teams which meant I’d probably get half the Cowboys games each year to now having 2 teams (Rams/Chargers)

So there are two games each week that will be played before my Cowboys will. So my locally played Cowboys games are fewer and farther between nowadays

consider it a blessing in disguise and get your fishing on instead

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apple TV is now in the running to replace Direct TV for Sunday Ticket.

The article states that Apply might allow the purchase of single games or games from one single team.

This might be great news and cost less than the Sunday Ticket package from Direct TV

Top Bottom