ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When I became a MOD at CZ, I asked Reality, "How do we know for certain a poster has legitimate sources?"

He replied, "We don't. We let them make their predictions and face the consequences if they're wrong".

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
When I became a MOD at CZ, I asked Reality, "How do we know for certain a poster has legitimate sources?"

He replied, "We don't. We let them make their predictions and face the consequences if they're wrong".

Except posters weren't allowed to publicly question Hos's sources. WG said as much to someone in a private PM. Those who did were infracted or had their posts removed.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
None of those guys have any sources scipio.

No one really could. Who would give away team information that could cost them there job.

sources do not exist.

Bryan broaddus is at valley ranch everyday, he can barely get anything right and he worked in the front office.

It's just a look at me attention grab.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
None of those guys have any sources scipio.

No one really could. Who would give away team information that could cost them there job.

sources do not exist.

Bryan broaddus is at valley ranch everyday, he can barely get anything right and he worked in the front office.

It's just a look at me attention grab.

Say it ain't so, Theebs. Say it ain't so!

Reaction score
Except posters weren't allowed to publicly question Hos's sources. WG said as much to someone in a private PM. Those who did were infracted or had their posts removed.

I know, just for that I hope we take johnathan cooper instead of her .

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In fairness, didn't you guys run off Hostile and SDogo? They clearly weren't so protected that they were comfortable.

Reaction score
Sounds like Scorpio admits I shouldn't have been banned. By now I'd be like basically be the best poster left. How the mighty have fallen

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In fairness, didn't you guys run off Hostile and SDogo? They clearly weren't so protected that they were comfortable.

they ran off because everyone realized they were full of shit and they didn't like that

everyone here got run off and bant for pointing out they were full of shit.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
they ran off because everyone realized they were full of shit and they didn't like that

everyone here got run off and bant for pointing out they were full of shit.

That's not entirely true.

Hell, you were reinstated in spite of Hos.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
yeah but when did I get banned answer me that Mr. Scientist

PS it absolutely is entirely true don't come here talking like you know mr. johnny come lately mod

Top Bottom