Reaction score
On if he’s a Dallas Cowboys fan:

“Man, I’ll to you what, I kind of float around on NFL. If the Cowboys can get their (expletive) straight, I can say I’m a tried and true Cowboy fan. But I kind of float around from program to program spending on what the head coach is doing and what the players are doing. Have they bought into the system? My problem with Dallas is I think Tony Romo is a damn good quarterback, but he [expletive] the bed at the most inopportune times so when I look for leadership, I can’t say that Tony Romo is the clear cut leader. On the defensive side, I can’t say I see a tried and true leader. That’s what they’re lacking on that team. Jerry Jones, love the guy, but you have to let someone else make the decisions. I think Jerry Jones is caught up a little to close in it. Romo just got a $100 million contract. It’s going to take a hell of a lot of work for him to live up to that contract. With that being said, I just read in the newspaper that he was going to spend more Peyton Manning like time in the film room. Now, this is what, 6-8 years into his career. He should have been doing that from the get go so I think he’s finally understanding what the game is all about, and there is a way more mental approach. He’s got all the physical tools. He’s inherently accurate. He’s got a quick release. He doesn’t have the strongest arm in the world, but he can damn sure throw so he just needs to do some brain work.”

Reaction score
Actually pretty informed. Except the peyton manning thing, that's just a jerry generated news story to get us idiots excited about hope and change

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;c9zDSJGwdd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zDSJGwdd4[/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;dGaoKz6i_Ms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGaoKz6i_Ms[/video]

It's so real!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sean Lee says hello.

He's definitely not the pussy that Ware is.

Ware does play injured, but he doesn't play with a mean streak at all. He's almost as bad as Greg Ellis was at helping people up after he tackles them.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He is about as bright as cowboyjoe.

And apparently bob....ware is a pussy?

Lol.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All offseason I've wondered what Stone Cold Steve Austin thinks about the team and Tony Romo.

Now I know.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Noone is asking you to agree with it, home(r)boy.

Yep.

When the season kicks off I will be in my seat in the stadium right at home.

Enjoy the redskins post game show on your local stations.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
:lol

I just hope no one heckles you before the game ends. Don't want you leaving right in the middle of it.

Top Bottom