jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This place is not that different. When POS mods here randomly edit peoples posts it is all fun and games. The hypocrisy would be funny if it was not so pathetic. The superior attitude displayed by some folks is ridiculous. Maybe one day this will be a legit site, but until you get control of the goons runing the place it will be regarded as a bad Internet joke.
Damn man, we are just here for entertainment. Don't take this stuff so serious.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So why do you come here?

Because the Zone is unreadable now. Plus there are many folks here that I like. I am hoping that mods are done with their fun and games. The reality is I just want to chat about football and other random life stuff without a bunch of juvenile crap.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This place is not that different. When POS mods here randomly edit peoples posts it is all fun and games. The hypocrisy would be funny if it was not so pathetic. The superior attitude displayed by some folks is ridiculous. Maybe one day this will be a legit site, but until you get control of the goons runing the place it will be regarded as a bad Internet joke.

?

not moi

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
?

not moi

f404ba92b2450140a6500c5320fc3599.jpg
:bffs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Because the Zone is unreadable now. Plus there are many folks here that I like. I am hoping that mods are done with their fun and games. The reality is I just want to chat about football and other random life stuff without a bunch of juvenile crap.

In case you havent figured it out, there is no moderation here.

BraveHeartFan

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got banned at CBZ Punk. I don't know about others, and I don't claim to know the reasons or understand them that people don't get along with this person or that person, but I've never had an issue with you that I can recall. I always found you to be one of the better posters there. At least that was my experience.

Top Bottom