Snow in Seattle

Scot

Quality Starter
My sister in law lives outside of Seattle and sent us some pics of the snow. She had a couple feet to shovel in her driveway yesterday

That’s just such a foreign concept for me living in L.A.

Although it was 34 degrees this morning when I woke up. So we are getting close

Tomorrow I have to head up to the arm pit of California known as Bakersfield for a case. The news said that the grapevine was snowed over and they stopped all traffic (including those with chains) so I may not even be able to make it up there.

I pray I don’t get stuck trying to make it back home tomorrow night. That is the last place I want to spend the night.

internetking

The Elite :-P
My sister in law lives outside of Seattle and sent us some pics of the snow. She had a couple feet to shovel in her driveway yesterday
share some lol

That’s just such a foreign concept for me living in L.A.

Although it was 34 degrees this morning when I woke up. So we are getting close

Tomorrow I have to head up to the arm pit of California known as Bakersfield for a case. The news said that the grapevine was snowed over and they stopped all traffic (including those with chains) so I may not even be able to make it up there.
wow...

I pray I don’t get stuck trying to make it back home tomorrow night. That is the last place I want to spend the night.
hurry up that damn snow so i can finish my model photos assignment around Seattle lol

Scot

Quality Starter
No

It’s the pass between the mountains connecting SoCal with the rest of the state via the 5 freeway. It’s called Tejon Pass but it’s nickname is the Grapevine.

You can also head up the 1 along the coast which is a beautiful drive, but it can take twice as long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom