dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn shame.

Redskins' Jackson facing four-game suspension

3/20/2013 7:59:17 PM

Redskins linebacker Rob Jackson is facing a four-game suspension to start the 2013 season because he tested positive for a banned substance, two people with knowledge of the situation confirmed, according to Mike Jones of the Washington Post.

Jackson received word of the punishment before he signed a one-year deal with Washington earlier this month

One source says the suspension was for the use of an unprescribed pain medication. The other source declined to say what substance Jackson tested positive for, but said that Jackson is appealing the punishment.

Jackson is coming off of a career year in which he started 14 out of 16 games and made 37 tackles, 4.5 sacks and four interceptions – one returned for a touchdown – and two forced fumbles.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
shannahan have romanowski as an advisor or something?

I am looking forward to watching them fail this year.

Reaction score
Actually the phantom roughing call on RG Knee sealed our loss..

I thought that was a phantom call at first as well, but on second look, it was legit IMO.

That game was set up perfect for Romo redemption. Man.... 3+ minutes to go. Down three. Win the game, win the division and go to the playoffs.

2nd play from scrimmage, int....

::hand

Mind you, it was a great play by Jackson. And Romo didn't have much of a choice as he had free rushers in his face... but still.

Also, in hindsight, probably for the best that we lost. Seattle was going to wax us anyways, and it would've made our draft pick all the worse.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm still wondering why Wade Wilson got a 6 game suspension that year.

Top Bottom