Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I like the colors a lot, not completely shooting you down, maybe I can play with some different skins that way you guys have some kind of options.

That will come a little later though, right now we're concentrating on building our membership.

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I like the colors a lot, not completely shooting you down, maybe I can play with some different skins that way you guys have some kind of options.

That will come a little later though, right now we're concentrating on building our membership.

No problem. That's honestly the better option. Can I make another suggestion? Make the Admins a red Admin tag and a Mod Black. Or just any other color because it's hard to tell whose a mod admin or member.

sbk92

Reaction score
What I don't like is when you go into a profile it's too dark to read. Like when you read the about me feature or when you click on someone's posts. Too dark.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
What I don't like is when you go into a profile it's too dark to read. Like when you read the about me feature or when you click on someone's posts. Too dark.

Still haven't figured that one out.

Reaction score
No problem. That's honestly the better option. Can I make another suggestion? Make the Admins a red Admin tag and a Mod Black. Or just any other color because it's hard to tell whose a mod admin or member.

81499902.png

It's really hard to distinguish who is who?

Really?

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
81499902.png

It's really hard to distinguish who is who?

Really?
#1 no one is "red" under the members column. I don't know where you got that. #2 stop trying to play internet tough guy. Your nothing but a piece of shit behind that computer. How do i know? People from C-F have told me more about you than you can think.

Reaction score
#1 no one is "red" under the members column.

What members list are you referring to?

#2 stop trying to play internet tough guy.

I'm not playing an internet tough guy. I addressed your complaint.

An internet tough guy would do something like . . . oh, I don't know . . . "brag" about being 5'8" 250lbs and threaten to beat people up. Sound familiar?

Your nothing but a piece of shit behind that computer. How do i know? People from C-F have told me more about you than you can think.

Cool story bro . . .

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What members list are you referring to?

I'm not playing an internet tough guy. I addressed your complaint.

An internet tough guy would do something like . . . oh, I don't know . . . "brag" about being 5'8" 250lbs and threaten to beat people up. Sound familiar?

Cool story bro . . .

Brag? Heck I should be bragging about LOOSING weight bro! LOL. As for the members list its under the community list drop down. But nowhere is it red on anyone's name. Mods are bold blue and it's hard to tell the difference between mods and members.

Reaction score
As for the members list its under the community list drop down. But nowhere is it red on anyone's name. Mods are bold blue and it's hard to tell the difference between mods and members.

I'm familiar with that list, which is why your post confuses me. If you find Bonecrusher31 on there, he's clearly in red. Right now, he's our only moderator.

Motorbreath

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm familiar with that list, which is why your post confuses me. If you find Bonecrusher31 on there, he's clearly in red. Right now, he's our only moderator.

No dude he's on bold blue on that list. No one is in red. At least on my page he isn't. Any really the only moderator?

Reaction score
No dude he's on bold blue on that list. No one is in red. At least on my page he isn't. Any really the only moderator?

Just to be sure we're looking at the same thing . . .

61745771.png

And yes, he's the only mod right now.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Click the community button under the banner, then click members list. Should be all u need to do.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Easy Way to explain it right now would be for you to google the following sentence.

How do I post a screenshot on a forum.

Top Bottom