Reaction score
Sickening to see grown men on TV acting like drama queens hyping Manning's return to Indy.

It is like professional wrestling, only cornier.

Reaction score
I haven't really caught too many pregame shows or anything. Is it that bad?

Got to admit, it's a hell of a story for Indy. Should be a good game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sickening to see grown men on TV acting like drama queens hyping Manning's return to Indy.

It is like professional wrestling, only cornier.

I discovered the "mute" button years ago just for days like these.

Reaction score
I haven't really caught too many pregame shows or anything. Is it that bad?

Got to admit, it's a hell of a story for Indy. Should be a good game.

I caught discussion of it on ESPN 's pregame.

It could have been Opra.

Reaction score
Its been pretty bad this week. Dan Patrick show brought it up two dozen times (understandable since he hosts Sunday Night Football, but still)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hell they started on it last weekend. I thought Michaels and Collinsworth were gonna cum in each others faces when they started talking about it. "Must see TV" that gayfer Michaels said.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It is/was bad. That's one of my complaints about sports coverage the last many years, the would-be emotional narrative almost overtakes everything. I mean, my god, a free agent player is facing his old team. It's not like he's a POW seeing his family for the first time after being locked up for 20 years.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What Irsay said was wrong. If I was Manning it would be hard for me not to say something like "Look at the guy. Are you surprised he said something like that?"

Reaction score
I think it's a big deal within the realm of sports. Y'all are acting like it's getting A block coverage on World News Tonight or something. I'd expect espn to discuss it just like when Montana was sent to the Chiefs. Peyton Manning pretty much saved that franchise and his name is littered across the entire city. I've seen much worse manufactured garbage than the Peyton storylines.

Top Bottom