Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
f7b098e0-c4d9-11e3-ba0a-893a7064d2e0_Fullscreen-capture-4152014-20838-PM.jpg

A couple months after being part of a Seahawks team that won a Super Bowl, Christine Michael couldn't have looked any happier dancing at a high school prom.

His date, Taylor Kirkwood, looked even happier.

Kirkwood, from Houston, is autistic and suffered from scoliosis until surgery a couple years ago. Michael, a former running back at Texas A&M, was a friend of the family and gladly accepted an invitation to be Kirkwood's prom date, according to a story on Click2Houston.com.

That's how the running back, a second-round pick of the Seahawks last year, ended up at Anahuac High School getting down in a pink shirt that matched Kirkwood's dress.

"I'm just here for Taylor," Michael told Click2Houston.com. "It's a blessing. Like I said, she's a beautiful kid. I'm very proud of her."

It isn't too unusual for a high school senior to go to prom with a football player, it's just rare that the player is already in the NFL. Good for Michael. It definitely gives Kirkwood a pretty cool story about her high school prom to tell for years to come.

No word yet if they had sex or not. I sure would have. I would have fucked her right in the pussy.

Frank Schwab is a writer for Shutdown Corner on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email him at shutdowncorner@yahoo.com or follow him on Twitter! Follow @YahooSchwab

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's not cool to prey on retards sexually, Jon.

Although, I'm not sure what the rules are when it comes to retards fucking retards. So I'll defer to the experts.

Reaction score
Somewhere Bbgun is renting a tux and bringing roses to his local high school special ed class.

Top Bottom