Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You two underestimate how good he has been for us.

Hey, Fucko, you said the same thing about Doug Free when they were rolling him out as the franchise left tackle.

Leave the talent evaluating to the pros. ~straightens bow tie~

Reaction score
People are already suggesting Patmon is a mini-Scandrick and ready for the job.

Scandrick said of Patmon "He reminds me of kind of myself and some of the things that I did when I was younger and the way I used to practice when I was younger."

Cowboys CB Scandrick says Dez-Patmon fight accomplished nothing | FOX Sports

Anyways, what a devastating loss. Fuckin sucks.

Hopefully this isn’t one of those injury ridden Cowboy seasons.

@40 seconds. Knee bends the wrong way
[video=youtube;Xpvm2SXhXs4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpvm2SXhXs4[/video]

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People said that Scandrick is the best CB on the team. They also said that Lee was the best defensive player on the team. We lost him last year, and we survived that.

Come off the ledge.

People are saying we will falter because we lost Murray. They said the same thing when we lost Ware as well.

Just sayin.

Reaction score
People said that Scandrick is the best CB on the team. They also said that Lee was the best defensive player on the team. We lost him last year, and we survived that.

Come off the ledge.

People are saying we will falter because we lost Murray. They said the same thing when we lost Ware as well.

Just sayin.

I don’t think anyone is on the ledge, but I wouldn’t be so flippant about it either. It was a big loss.

Last season the Cowboys could have used Lee and Ware. Maybe if we had those guys the outcome of the Packer game could have been different?

You did the same thing when you heard the news about Jordy Nelson...“oh he is replaceable”. Yea next man up, but damn these guys were good players and have helped their team win games. They were starters for a reason.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone is on the ledge, but I wouldn’t be so flippant about it either. It was a big loss.

Last season the Cowboys could have used Lee and Ware. Maybe if we had those guys the outcome of the Packer game could have been different?

You did the same thing when you heard the news about Jordy Nelson...“oh he is replaceable”. Yea next man up, but damn these guys were good players and have helped their team win games. They were starters for a reason.

Lee's loss was also big and we overcame that. Typical that you would miss that point.

As for the Packers' game, just fucking quit. We didn't lose because we did not have Ware and Lee. Ware would have gotten held like many of the other defenders and it not be called.

Yeah... and? Jordy Nelson is a system WR. I can assure you that I've watched more Packer football than you. Rodgers and that system make any and all WRs look good. Pretty much the same system and same type of QB in Favre that made Antonio Freeman look good.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And weren't you the idiot that also said that Lee wouldn't have gotten hurt if we had drafted Manziel? Of course.

And you think Weems is valuable. Ok.

Reaction score
Lee's loss was also big and we overcame that. Typical that you would miss that point.

The situations are different.

As for the Packers' game, just fucking quit. We didn't lose because we did not have Ware and Lee. Ware would have gotten held like many of the other defenders and it not be called.

I didn’t say we lost because we didn’t have those two players. I said they could have possibly helped.

Yeah... and? Jordy Nelson is a system WR. I can assure you that I've watched more Packer football than you. Rodgers and that system make any and all WRs look good. Pretty much the same system and same type of QB in Favre that made Antonio Freeman look good.

Jordy Nelson is not a system WR.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And weren't you the idiot that also said that Lee wouldn't have gotten hurt if we had drafted Manziel? Of course.

It was a joke.

And you think Weems is valuable. Ok.

He is.

Sig bet, if he makes the team you have to change out that shitty avatar of my choosing. Same with mine if he is cut.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Let's face it, while this is a huge blow to our team from a leadership standpoint, this defense was more than a Sean Lee away from being good. This team and it's success will come thru the offense... Before and after this injury.

This was a great post.

Hitchens gets to prove he was a complete bust much faster than anyone anticipated.

I think DeVonte Holloman beats out Anthony "Reach" Hitchens if we stay with what we have on the roster.

So basically, the next HC has a defense of Demarcus Lawrence, Tyrone Crawford, DeVonte Holloman, Anthony Hitchens, JJ Wilcox, and Orlando Scandrick. YIKES.

How's my 6-10 prediction looking now?

muthafuckas?

These not so much.:whistle2

Reaction score
I talked A LOT of trash to packer fans after Jordy Nelson went down. I guess this is a bit of karma, but fuck Jordy Nelson. Torched us in the playoffs.

Reaction score
@Edwerderespn: Orlando Scandrick tore both ACL and MCL in his knee, meaning surgery and missing entire season. #Cowboys D without him, Hardy, McClain early

Likely took his last snap with the team, right? We didn't pick up his 2016 option I believe.

Reaction score
Only thing that makes me nervous is the first two weeks we play elite receiving corps and while they have a lot of potential,
our corners have a lot to prove. Vets and rookie included.

Also making it harder is the lack of elite pass rusher Hardy.

Reaction score
@RossTuckerNFL: Scandrick's injury hurts Cowboys more than Jordy's w/ GB & that's saying something b/c Jordy is Top 5 WR

Uh.... no. Not considering how we upgraded the position.

Reaction score
@adamlevitan: With Scandrick done, DAL to start Brandon Carr & Mo Claiborne at CB. Opposing QBs had 116.6 rating when targeting BC & 121.5 at MC in 2014.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@RossTuckerNFL: Scandrick's injury hurts Cowboys more than Jordy's w/ GB & that's saying something b/c Jordy is Top 5 WR

Uh.... no. Not considering how we upgraded the position.

It's the Cowboys. They always got to blow shit up more than what it is.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The situations are different.

Lame. Uh no, the situation is not different. It was a loss, and at the time many thought a devastating loss, especially considering Lee being our best defensive player. Lee since entering the league has twice more INTs than Scandrick since that same time period.

I didn’t say we lost because we didn’t have those two players. I said they could have possibly helped.

You alluded to it, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. And you said maybe if we had those guys the outcome could have been different. No. Because having or not having those guys doubtfully would have stopped Murray from fumbling nor having Dez's catch being ruled a non catch.

Jordy Nelson is not a system WR.
Jordy Nelson is not a system WR. [/QUOTE]

Pretty much he is. I doubt he'd put up similar numbers with a different QB --- certainly not of Rodgers' caliber or in such a QB-friendly system.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was a joke.

No it wasn't a joke. You've been on Manziel's nuts forever. That's a known fact.

He is.

Sig bet, if he makes the team you have to change out that shitty avatar of my choosing. Same with mine if he is cut.

He's a turnstyle. If Green hadn't undergone hip surgery, and if Gibson was coming along quicker, he'd be shown the door by now.

Top Bottom