Reaction score
Ease up on the Leaf hate. I liked the signing. Didn't work out, obviously, but when our other options were Stoener and Wright, well, it was worth a chance.

Besides, during that time period, wewere all over signing former first round busts. See Dimitrius Underwood, Bryant Westbrook, Aaron Gibson, etc.

Reaction score
Every day brings new evidence of why we have the most retarded fanbase in the entire league.

It has to be a numbers issue right? Like we have millions more fans, so there will always be dudes who are like "yeah Jerry is awesome! Ryan Leaf was teh man! I pooed my pants!"

Reaction score
Every day brings new evidence of why we have the most retarded fanbase in the entire league.

It has to be a numbers issue right? Like we have millions more fans, so there will always be dudes who are like "yeah Jerry is awesome! Ryan Leaf was teh man! I pooed my pants!"

I'm not sure if this was directed at me. If it was, I wasn't propping Jerry in my post. I said I liked the signing because we really had nothing at the QB position, and it was worth a shot.

Clint Stoener was starting games for us, ffs.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Liked the signing too. Was hoping it was SD that was the main issue. Turns out he was just an idiot.

Reaction score
I knew he was an idiot.

But I had hopes that he'd recognize that this was likely his last chance, and focus all his efforts/talents into fooball.

Same way I felt about PacMan.

Yeah, I give people too much credit sometimes.

C

Cr122

I'll admit. I had high hopes for Pacman as well.

I thought for sure he would've made it rain in Dallas though. :awkward

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Liked the signing too. Was hoping it was SD that was the main issue. Turns out he was just an idiot.

He was an idiot, but to be fair he ended up having a career ending wrist injury after we signed him.

Top Bottom